Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

I get this error

Callback WhoHasVisited_Listener::templateCreate is invalid (Invalid Class).

Please help.

Running 1.5.1 mod and 1.49 XF.

For some reason, the sidebar display is stuck on

Currently: 30 Members (Last 24 Hours)

I have a sprout of logged in users after sending a newsletter, at least 10-15 logged users (from 3-5 prior to email) and it's still stuck on 30, even changed it from updating every 5 minutes to 3 minutes. Been over 30 minutes now.

Just purchased and installed, no errors added the widget with proper options but it is still not showing.

Using UI.X dark skin from audentio. If anyone can help that would be awesome!

Just purchased and installed, no errors added the widget with proper options but it is still not showing.

Using UI.X dark skin from audentio. If anyone can help that would be awesome!
I had it running on the light version.
I had issues with lag and various weird issues with only certain members with U.IX though i could never get my head around it.

Try it on a new stock style first to make sure the plugin is running on that.

How can I get rid of the tooltip?

EDIT: Actually even more important. Where do I get the latest version?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Widget for this is not showing up even though all the groups that should see it are ticked also using XenPorta2 and would really like to see it available on there as well.

Is this still supported?

Never received an email for version 1.5.1 and sent a conversation to author many weeks ago with no reply.

Is this still supported?

Never received an email for version 1.5.1 and sent a conversation to author many weeks ago with no reply.
Dig out one of the previous emails and you can use the link in that to get 1.5.1.

Top Bottom