Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

The add-on is great. There is only one question.

Is it possible to move it's widget to the bottom of the sidebar if I don't use WF? Thanks.

The add-on is great. There is only one question.

Is it possible to move it's widget to the bottom of the sidebar if I don't use WF? Thanks.

Good luck getting an answer. I wrote to the author weeks ago and he hasn't answered. And I've been checking he's on here everyday. Will never buy anything from him ever again.

Sorting by Last Activity doesn't work perfectly..
I have disable cache for the test.

I have an user with last activity : 17:30 sorted after user with last activity : 14:25
Same for multiple users (you can verify it on team-exodia.fr/forum/)

I can confirm that on my site too, a few users are not in the correct order in the block. I have the cache disabled (set to 0) too.

Yep. Caching doesn't work with this add-on. I have 2 users who have been on for about half an hour now and they're still not showing.

And it doesn't matter whether Sort by Last Activity or by Username. Doesn't work either way.

This add-on is currently being rewritten from scratch and will have the requested feature to have the date of the record recorded.

Thanks for the update :).

Tried adding a widget to hook:ad_below_content however only get the listing as shown below, it works fine in the sidebar however would prefer it at the bottom of the page:

upload_2015-12-17_15-48-27.webp

Is there any way it could be included to work as shown please?

Last edited:
@BamaStangGuy
So I uninstalled the old version, removed all files from the Server and uploaded the new version. Still the same problem that the record shows from the old version which is wrong.
How can I reset it?

Thanks

@BamaStangGuy
So I uninstalled the old version, removed all files from the Server and uploaded the new version. Still the same problem that the record shows from the old version which is wrong.
How can I reset it?

Thanks

Are you comfortable with running queries on your database?

Any idea why this doesn't work with https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sidebar-positions.3799/ ? If I disable the sidebar position addon it displays fine but if i have that one enabled it's not showing at all.

Will look into this.

I need the paypal email used when purchased or the order id for future clients that purchased and did not received email. Also, if you would like a new email assigned to it, please add that as well.

Top Bottom