Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

This may sound like a stupid question but how do you install the widget part? I installed the add-on and see the Options screen with settings, but the Widget doesn't install... say not valid XML file.

What am I doing wrong here?
You add the widget on the widgets page found in ACP > Appearance.

You add the widget on the widgets page found in ACP > Appearance.

Thanks for the help! I don't see anything on the Appearance page that refers to Widgets. Also, is there something I need to install? If so, can you tell me how?

Thanks for the help! I don't see anything on the Appearance page that refers to Widgets. Also, is there something I need to install? If so, can you tell me how?
Sorry, your reference to "Widget" made me think that you were using Widget Framework. If you're not using this and you're just using the standard sidebar, then you simply install the add-on in the usual way and configure its settings and permissions in the options page. That's it, no separate widget to install.

Then something is wrong. I installed the add-on and I configured the settings on the Options page. There's no permission I see in User Group Permissions. I'm using XenPorta 2 just in case there's an issue there.

Then something is wrong. I installed the add-on and I configured the settings on the Options page. There's no permission I see in User Group Permissions. I'm using XenPorta 2 just in case there's an issue there.
I don't believe the add-on supports XenPorta 2, the widget that comes with it as far as I am aware is only for XenPorta 1.

I would suspect upgrading the widget wouldn't be too difficult. Does anyone know if the author can do this or if we can do it ourselves?

Can I hide easily (last 24 hours) from the widget?
I don't know yet if I want to show my members what the timeframe is.

Thanks

I purchased the addon but being new to Xenforo I have a couple more questions:
1. Where do I add this piece of CSS to hide "last 24 hours" ?
2. Hide or remove the “Last activity:…” title tag.
Thanks

I purchased 20 days ago:
1. Never got an answer to my email from the developer in 20 days.
2. Developer never answered here either, same timeframe, waiting for 20 days.
Pretty much lost my money here............

I searched, but couldn't find an answer. How do I display this, not in the sidebar, but as a block at the bottom of the forum index. I'm using the [bd] Widget Framework.

I searched, but couldn't find an answer. How do I display this, not in the sidebar, but as a block at the bottom of the forum index. I'm using the [bd] Widget Framework.
Use hook:forum_list_nodes in the Position for the widget.

Thank you. I did that, but it just displays above the node list. I tried -10 and other values for the display order with no luck.
I tested it and it worked just fine. My display value was 10.

Your problem appears to be that you are using a negative display value. I tested this and it put it at the top of the forum node list. I've no idea why you'd want to use a negative value anyway, you should stick to positive numbers.

I tested it and it worked just fine. My display value was 10.

Your problem appears to be that you are using a negative display value. I tested this and it put it at the top of the forum node list. I've no idea why you'd want to use a negative value anyway, you should stick to positive numbers.
That was exactly it. I saw that example somewhere else. Thank you for the help.

Top Bottom