Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

I unpacked and tried to use it, asked the designer did not discuss the question I asked so brought it here.
Just keep getting that error I am installing it like a normal add on would be done, if there are special instructions
the designer does not have them listed.

I unpacked and tried to use it, asked the designer did not discuss the question I asked so brought it here.
Just keep getting that error I am installing it like a normal add on would be done, if there are special instructions

There aren't special instructions. upload the libary folder to your root xenForo install directory. Once uploaded then upload the xml file.

It is possible the files are corrupted. Check to make sure that the xml file has valid content inside of it.

You've filed a dispute with me less than an hour after downloading this add-on at 3AM in the morning and claim I am not supporting you. That is absolutely absurd. No reasonable person does this.

I'm actually the developer of this add-on and I've just tried a clean install of it on XenForo 1.3 Beta 4.

Everything seems to be working ok.

I can only suggest that you remove any copies you previously downloaded, download the file again from the email you received, extract the contents to a new folder and perhaps upload them using a different FTP client.

It would be useful if you could document the specific steps you are taking, just in case there's anything we've missed.

Chris I cannot remember how to download the updated version of this one as I still have WhoHasVisited1.3.6 When I go to your web site I see only the Xen Media Gallery that I am able to download

Chris I cannot remember how to download the updated version of this one as I still have WhoHasVisited1.3.6 When I go to your web site I see only the Xen Media Gallery that I am able to download

PM me your email address used to purchase

Will check the package to make sure the xenPorta block is the current one.

Any news on that?
Thanks.

@BamaStangGuy I've just checked this and it's an old version of the XML file in the XenPorta block folder.

As a temporary fix until you get around to repackaging and sending out to people, those who are affected can make the following edit.

In library/EWRporta/Block/XML/

Edit WhoHasVisited.xml

Find
Code:
version_string="1.0.0" version_id="1"

Change to
Code:
version_string="1.0.1" version_id="2"

Next, find
Code:
<xen:map from="$WhoHasVisited" to="$whoHasVisited" />

Immediately after, add this line of code:
Code:
<xen:set var="$hours">{$xenOptions.whoHasVisitedHours}</xen:set>

Save the file, then install the XenPorta block again using this ACP > XenPorta > Blocks > Install Block

I'm actually the developer of this add-on and I've just tried a clean install of it on XenForo 1.3 Beta 4.

Everything seems to be working ok.

I can only suggest that you remove any copies you previously downloaded, download the file again from the email you received, extract the contents to a new folder and perhaps upload them using a different FTP client.

It would be useful if you could document the specific steps you are taking, just in case there's anything we've missed.

Hopefully you've sorted out the problem @WCFA , but the Paypal dispute path isn't really the most logical method to take.

BamaStangGuy, I am sure you know about software but you know nothing about business son, You know if I buy a TV
at Walmart , it does not work, I return it for a refund end of story. Walmart does not try and convince me to buy another TV or fix that one or put notes in the store I am a bad person.But because you know nothing about business you saw my asking for a refund quickly as bad.
No, I did not want the seller to think I was a scam, the longer I waited to refund the longer it looks like I used it and then was trying to rip someone off. But you never even understood that concept, you reacted instead of responding to a customer.

I have paid over $100.00 to two members here to help install my XF ( in one week went flawless) on my server and do tweaks, maybe some advice learn about how to do business before you go out and trash people. I have been polite to you at every interaction, sadly some people do not educate themselves in business before operating one. I wonder if the IRS knows you are collecting money as a business on here ?
A professional business person would have seen what you missed, I hope the rest who jumped on board with you realize your acts are seen by other(new) people coming here and how aggressive you are about refunds and forcing a person who is not happy to fight for $5.00 . And no I will not be paying anyone who did in this thread, you think their is a shortage of Techs
:ROFLMAO: , I found one in 10 minutes of joining a week ago and they made cash money in 1 day.
Maybe take that $5.00 I gave you back and buy some subway on me !

Have a great day !

You don't buy a TV at Wal-mart and then charge back on your card 8 minutes later. I'm not your son either. I can't even fathom your reasoning for doing that and its something you have not addressed and refuse to respond to. I have provided support to many people in this thread and you are the first person I have had a problem with.

I'm done with releasing anymore add-ons to this community. The way that xenForo.com has handled you and this thread is abysmal.

YOU FILED A DISPUTE 8 MINUTES AFTER BUYING THIS AT 3:21AM IN THE MORNING. YOU POSTED YOUR FIRST SUPPORT QUESTION AT 3:27AM IN THE MORNING.

I can't be anymore clear how unreasonable you have been to think that someone that is asleep is going to support you.

Like I said, I'm done with you and I'm done with supporting this community anymore with products I pay for.

@BamaStangGuy the problem here is that some developers don't seem to have such a rosy record on this site. So I suppose some people tend to look at that as the norm and do what they can if they hit a problem. So far with all the add ons I have purchased from you I don't think I have had much cause to ask for support. They get updated I install them and just carry on. So from that perspective I am happy with the situation but it does worry me now that you saying you will no longer support this community any more :eek:

@BamaStangGuy please don't tar us all with the same brush as this person. The majority of us on here have realistic expectations of support and some of us will give support back to others too. It's sad to see that you've removed most of your products. I hope you don't remove this one, which works perfectly well, and will reconsider adding back your other add-ons in the near future.

Top Bottom