Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

Great update and program has worked well last several months, sorry for misjudging it and you in the beginning.
My apologies to you and your work. This add-on is under priced and worth every penny.
I now see the issues were with me being a newbie with XF and not the softwares downfall .
Best add-on I have on my site and use it daily all day when on the site, its a great instant reference.
So again sorry :)

OK, where is it? I bought this, downloaded, uploaded files to server, added XML to install add-on.

Please advise.

Thanks!

I assume you have added it as a widget to the areas you want? It is available as a drop down selection when you add a widget.

Did it. Then got your reply. Thank you.

Where can I get the Most Likes (posts/threads) widget for the widget framework?

Great work @BamaStangGuy. I just installed it on my forum.

I noticed that it shows banned members with a line through their username. I'd rather not list any spammers that have been banned on the forum. Is there a way to stop banned members being listed?

Additionally, how difficult would it be to place the who visited block under the forum list on the home page (i.e. to free up some space on my home page sidebar).

Great work @BamaStangGuy. I just installed it on my forum.

I noticed that it shows banned members with a line through their username. I'd rather not list any spammers that have been banned on the forum. Is there a way to stop banned members being listed?

Additionally, how difficult would it be to place the who visited block under the forum list on the home page (i.e. to free up some space on my home page sidebar).

Only you can see the banned members (admins with permission to view hidden users).

You should be able to do the second part with BD Widget Framework.

Thanks for the super quick response. You're a star :)

Glad only admin can see that. I was concerned that on some days there would be dozens of banned members listed. I will look into the issue with the widget framework. I am sure I will find the name of the block somewhere :)

Wow. Found it already. There is a note about it in the framework itself.

For reference for others, the hook I used is hook:forum_list_nodes :)

Top Bottom