Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours [Paid] [Deleted]

If no one responds in the next day or two I will install it and show you how.

On another note, I am working on making it so that you can sort the names either by last activity or by username ascending. Hope to have that done soon.

Thank you!

It's says you can sort by username on the new update - alphabetical order hopefully so no more manual edits on any further new updates? :whistle:

Please Read!

I have changed the way the licensing works. This does not affect any current customers!

If you purchased this add-on before this post you can use it on as many installations as you like. Going forward, new customers are under the Single Use License and will require a new purchase for each installation that they wish to use this on.

This is to get the add-on inline with my other add-ons going forward and to better be able to spend time adding new features in the future.

Check for outdated templates - I had one and sorting this got this to work. I did manually run some cron jobs too so don't know if that did anything to fix things.

@BamaStangGuy there's no EWRporta folder in the zip file you sent - is this an omission or are you no longer supporting XenPorta for those who use it (I don't)?
Thanks- it was a template edit I didn't see.

Also @BamaStangGuy - I think the record should be "of all time" not sure every 24 hours for a record makes sense.
I know where you are coming from on this. I'm guessing it's set this way as you can specify the time period for the block - if you change it to 12 hours then it says "last 12 hours".

If the phrase was to be changed for the Record, I think instead of "Last X hours" then something like "In X hours" or "In a X hour period" would make more sense.

I know where you are coming from on this. I'm guessing it's set this way as you can specify the time period for the block - if you change it to 12 hours then it says "last 12 hours".

If the phrase was to be changed for the Record, I think instead of "Last X hours" then something like "In X hours" or "In a X hour period" would make more sense.
I was referencing a mod similar to this one from Vbulletin where it would show the record of all time as apposed to changing the record every 24 hours if in fact that's how the time frame works on this add on.

I was referencing a mod similar to this one from Vbulletin where it would show the record of all time as apposed to changing the record every 24 hours if in fact that's how the time frame works on this add on.
Yes, the record would be an all-time one. However, different users may be measuring this record in different ways, not everyone will necessarily have the time period for Recently Online set to 24 hours (they may record the recently online users in, say, just a 6 hour period), hence my suggestion for the phrase change.

Check for outdated templates - I had one and sorting this got this to work. I did manually run some cron jobs too so don't know if that did anything to fix things.

@BamaStangGuy there's no EWRporta folder in the zip file you sent - is this an omission or are you no longer supporting XenPorta for those who use it (I don't)?
Will update the package for Ewrporta soon.

Started using Chris' addon builder so it probably missed it.

You should be able to download the addon again from your url and it will have EWRPorta block.

You should be able to download the addon again from your url and it will have EWRPorta block.
Thanks, that's sorted for those who use it with XenPorta.

Just to note - very minor - the EWRPorta folder (which I think you just copied in going by your post in the other thread) has a .DS_Store file in it that you might want to remove in future versions for tidiness. :)

Top Bottom