Who got Godus?

IN

So in. :LOL:

I loved Black & White 1 and 2. Had all the expansion packs to go with them as well. And waited for Black & White 3, but then Microsoft bought Lion Head Studios and they keep spitting out is Fable (stupid Fable).

So you can bet your *cough* I'm IN on this.

@The Dark Wizard thanks for letting me know this is out there.

Fable 1 is awesome. (y)
I've never played Fable (not really). I saw the trailer and it just didn't interest me. Someone once plopped me in front of a screen with it going (mid game) and maybe it was during a dull point or something, but I didn't have any interest even when watching.

I just know that Microsoft helped kill my Black & White when they took over LH.

Gave it a go.

What a waste of £15. The trailer looked good and fun, and gameplay is just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dreadful game. Can't believe I waited from the start for this pile of guff. If you fancy getting Carpel Tunel, purchase this. Bare in mind though it's beta but i think (imo) I have just lost interest in this game *nurses wrists*

Dreadful game. Can't believe I waited from the start for this pile of guff. If you fancy getting Carpel Tunel, purchase this. Bare in mind though it's beta but i think (imo) I have just lost interest in this game *nurses wrists*

I was hoping you'd reply with some insight :D, I was so close to buying this haha.

I was hoping you'd reply with some insight :D, I was so close to buying this haha.

Honestly Russ, in it's current state I wouldn't bother. I'll put it down to supporting the company on my part since I've been following this game very closely from the start, but after playing it for several hours, my wrists/hands have took a right ole beating and there just doesn't seem to be any logic or goal to the game apart from clicking and waiting.

Since I've purchased it I'll probably go back to it when it's near 100% complete or branded as such. As of now, while it's still in beta, I'm staying well clear of it and I wouldn't recommend anyone purchasing it in it's current state. 40% complete I believe is where it's at so time and more development may yield some better results.

Last edited:
Honestly Russ, in it's current state I wouldn't bother. I'll put it down to supporting the company on my part since I've been following this game very closely from the start, but after playing it for several hours, my wrists/hands have took a right ole beating and there just doesn't seem to be any logic or goal to the game apart from clicking and waiting.

Since I've purchased it I'll probably go back to it when it's near 100% complete or branded as such. As of now, while it's still in beta, I'm staying well clear of it and I wouldn't recommend anyone purchasing it in it's current state. 40% complete I believe is where it's at so time and more development may yield some better results.

My opinion has started to change about the game as well but it does seem they are going to address it.

I mean the first hour or two make the game feel great, then suddenly your wrist falls off. The game's potential is great, that much I will give it.

My opinion has started to change about the game as well but it does seem they are going to address it.

I mean the first hour or two make the game feel great, then suddenly your wrist falls off. The game's potential is great, that much I will give it.

Yeah, I have to agree it does have potential.

I'm not sure if you noticed but when you sculpt the landscape in the bottom left and right corners I found because there are icons to a sidepanel opening and settings often when adding layering to the landscape i always seem to accidentally click on those icons which open to another menu. This is something I feel id bad development, seriously bad oversight. Did you ever experience this?

On that note, the concept they envisioned marketed is top notch so I hope they can implement that towards the game because first impressions it's falling short from what they have said and I have a feeling they are rushing this game and trying to meet a deadline. I could be wrong in thinking that but that is what it feels like when you take into account from what they said the game would be like vs what they have delivered.

There's a few games I have in mind if this falls short Elite (kickstarter project) and Titanfall << WOW does this look amazing. :D In the meantime, L4D2 is still my cup of tea and keeps me busy. :p

Edit: And the new upcoming Command & Conquer.

Last edited:
Feel also when the book opens the close icon is awkward, you feel like you should be able to click off the book on the map to close. And yes RSI is a worry :(

Black & White's beta scared most people in the beginning. OMG was that thing strange. But as it developed it turned into something great.

I suspect this will hold true as well.

Top Bottom