Who bought the Resource Manager?

Aw, that's cool.

Maybe one or two of them will come by and say "Thank you Adam!" because you do a hell of a lot of work for people. You should be recognised and praised for it!
I do get thank you's. And some people even make small donations. That's enough for me. :)

off topic:

Anytime someone thinks I should be praised or should I foolishly expect it myself, I am reminded of the little poem.....

We the willing​
Lead by the unknowing​
Are working for the ungrateful​
We have done so much​
For so long​
With so little​
We are now qualified​
To do anything and everything​
With nothing.​

F... I'm too late because the time zone pffff
24h is a little shoort wen you have heavy work irl ... saad that i miss this, ok i dont' renew my licence just for this reason ..

F... I'm too late because the time zone pffff
24h is a little shoort wen you have heavy work irl ... saad that i miss this, ok i dont' renew my licence just for this reason ..
I guess I missed it too. Couldn't figure out how to order with the discount.
Oh. Seriously? Come on guys.

The sale was announced weeks ago and there was even a countdown on the home page which took your timezone into account. Along with plenty of threads here and posts on Facebook and Twitter.

If you couldn't work it out you had 24 hours to ask how.

Unlucky, but you don't have anyone to blame but yourselves, as harsh as that sounds.

I know!!! My fault.. waited till the last min.. too busy yesterday out of town running my business. ;(

Teach me to wait till the morning!!! LOL

Oh. Seriously? Come on guys.

The sale was announced weeks ago and there was even a countdown on the home page which took your timezone into account. Along with plenty of threads here and posts on Facebook and Twitter.

If you couldn't work it out you had 24 hours to ask how.

Unlucky, but you don't have anyone to blame but yourselves, as harsh as that sounds.
I approve this message :D

:ROFLMAO:

Bought and unsure where to use it. I have a very good use in mind but it will be under utilization of the addon. I am fine with that but worried what if I have a better use for it in future and I can't have two RM installed on the same forum. And of course I will have to edit a handful of phrases.

I would have loved to get it but the email arrived 3.5 hours after the offer finished.

4.32 CET it arrived here :(

And don't say we had loads of notice, I only pop in occasionally to check whats new

I would have loved to get it but the email arrived 3.5 hours after the offer finished.

4.32 CET it arrived here :(

And don't say we had loads of notice, I only pop in occasionally to check whats new
You had loads of notice.

An email was sent on March 13th detailing the offer.

There was an email sent on 13 March advising of the sale.

Presumably you received that one also?

I do get thank you's. And some people even make small donations. That's enough for me. :)

off topic:

Anytime someone thinks I should be praised or should I foolishly expect it myself, I am reminded of the little poem.....

We the willing​
Lead by the unknowing​
Are working for the ungrateful​
We have done so much​
For so long​
With so little​
We are now qualified​
To do anything and everything​
With nothing.​

The version I was told, was more like...
We are the willing​
Lead by the unknowing​
And working for the ungrateful.​
We have done so little​
For so long​
With so much​
We are now qualified​
To do absolutely nothing​
With everything.​
... I believe this version is (c) Internet Brands. ;)

Top Bottom