Who bought the Resource Manager?

*cry* I am unable to buy a copy at this time. I'm going to miss the sale, it sucks so bad. *sniff sniff*

I hope to see some good mod releases to add to the RM, I'm looking forward to doing it and tying xfPoints into it.

I own two XF licenses of which one is expired. When I add the RM to the cart it ads license renewals as well for some reason.

How can i just purchase the RM for 20 dollars for my active license without all the extras I didn't asked for?

Logging in again as a customer did the trick

I own two XF licenses of which one is expired. When I add the RM to the cart it ads license renewals as well for some reason.

How can i just purchase the RM for 20 dollars for my active license without all the extras I didn't asked for?
I would probably ask this in the Pre-Sale forum. Considering I'm not aware of how the license system works, you would think you can uncheck the add-ons you don't want.

Me too :) I'm very happy while purchasing any product, add-on from XenForo, I hope this forum software will be the best and to have many features that compete social networks like FB (y) Keep up the good work guys!

Actually it opened up a minute earlier -- the countdown timer was off by 60 seconds.

The timestamp on my download file is xx:01. :)
Not here. I literally abused the F5 button and the resource manager was available the instant the countdown was up.

Not here. I literally abused the F5 button and the resource manager was available the instant the countdown was up.

You misread what I wrote -- the resource manager was available A MINUTE BEFORE the countdown was up. The countdown was still counting while I was buying.

You misread what I wrote -- the resource manager was available A MINUTE BEFORE the countdown was up. The countdown was still counting while I was buying.
So that time stamp was actually 1 second left of the countdown by the time you finished the purchase?

Top Bottom