XF 1.4 White screens on IE

Try to disable all you addon first.

I see you use AdBlock Detector. Maybe IE wont load properly because it use AdBlock?

Whats ironic is the google ad files that are going access denied for me in the console. Several other javascript errors. I can't figure it out but setting emulation to windows phone loads the site fine. It looks as if the CSS isn't loading but...

Whats ironic is the google ad files that are going access denied for me in the console. Several other javascript errors. I can't figure it out but setting emulation to windows phone loads the site fine. It looks as if the CSS isn't loading but...
If you use high data sense saving in IE Windows Phone sometimes some part of the site is not loaded properly...

Your HTML is completely different from the standard output -- no white space, custom stuff added at the top, JS moved all about. These are going to be the problem.

Paused cloudflare, disabled bd cache and adblock detector, still nothing. The only other change I made yesterday was to use responsive adsense, could that be a problem?

There's still non-standard HTML there, including what appears to be a random <a> tag in the header (before the base tag). This HTML is going to be the problem.

I can't find that <a> tag in page_container or header, any idea where it could be? I can't see it on view source either.

The style named WWEF Mobile works fine in IE, same theme with some stuff removed.

Last edited:
It's:
Code:
<a href="http://wweforums.net/d3ny.php" style="display: none;">mimic</a>
I'm not really able to comment on where it might be coming from. You can try searching the templates for it.

Try confirming the issue on a default style and with add-ons disabled.

Content like that isn't valid in the <head> tag so I'm surprised they're recommending that, but if you really insist on putting it there, it should go at the end of it.

Top Bottom