White Screen of Death after Forum Move!

MaxwellM

Hi,

I have just moved my forum from one Debian server to another. I have imported the database, all db credentials match. All files have been copied to the correct directory via wget, and chown'd to the correct user.

But I'm getting the white screen of death (similar to the WSoD of Wordpress). The forum does not load, only a white screen.

Help! My original server expires in 2 days and I will no longer have access to it. So if I need stuff from the original installation, I need to do it asap.

Please help!

A blank page is often a suppressed error. Try adding this line to your library/config.php file to see if that reveals any specific error message on the blank page:

Code:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

Jake, this is the error:

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'Zend_Controller_Request_Http' not found in /library/XenForo/FrontController.php on line 225

Richard.r, thanks, but raising the memory limit to 256M did nothing. But thanks anyway

Fixed.

Even though everything was chown'd correctly, I was still getting the white screen. Deleting and re-uploading via FTP (instead of SSH via wget) appeared to fix permissions/owners.

Top Bottom