Server issue  White page when delete language

Try adding this line to the library/config.php file:

Code:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

Does the white page show any specific errors now?

With Chrome 9.0.597.47 beta

I just finished deleting your French Language Pack with Chrome 8 (latest release) and no white page showed up.
I think that this is just a Chrome-Beta bug or something similiar to that. I don't see how this could be xenForo's problem :)

I actually think it's related to your server. I have optimized this process in a recent release though, so I'm not sure how much more can be done.

I have removed some code that's not needed now, but it only applies when the language has children, which really won't be that common.

There is another minor bit of code that might not be needed, but it really shouldn't cause this. Since you can't reproduce it any more, I'm going to tag this as a server issue for now. If you still have problems in the future, let me know - I'll probably need to login and debug to try to find where it's happening specifically.

(On a side note, if you had debug mode on, disable it - it will save memory usage and speed things up.)

I have removed some code that's not needed now, but it only applies when the language has children, which really won't be that common.

There is another minor bit of code that might not be needed, but it really shouldn't cause this. Since you can't reproduce it any more, I'm going to tag this as a server issue for now. If you still have problems in the future, let me know - I'll probably need to login and debug to try to find where it's happening specifically.

(On a side note, if you had debug mode on, disable it - it will save memory usage and speed things up.)
if the problem recurs, I will tell you.

Yes, it's true that debug mode is also more resource.

Thank Mike.

Top Bottom