Which web hosting to use

ISA0918

I've been reading all the web hosting forums here and it's been confusing.

Somebody suggested A Small Orange but it is not mobile friendly, will that affect much if I have Xenforo?

Been thinking of InMotion, HawkHost as well.

Could you help?

We would prefer the following:
around $5 per month
SSD
based in US
mobile friendly

Our private community is around 100-150 members right now. Been using Ning but plan to migrate to Xenforo. We already purchased the license but can somebody help us with the webhosting suggestions?

Thanks

For somebody who is not familiar with all the computer software languages, it is really helpful to know which webhosting you use.
I've read about Nimbus but this is UK based.
A Small Orange - not mobile friendly.

HawkHost or InMotion anyone?

Somebody suggested A Small Orange but it is not mobile friendly, will that affect much if I have Xenforo?

Could you help?

around $5 per month
SSD
based in US
mobile friendly

Our private community is around 100-150 members right now. Been using Ning but plan to migrate to Xenforo. We already purchased the license but can somebody help us with the webhosting suggestions?

Thanks

We might be able to help you out. Check out our reviews/information in my signature for more details.

I did not have much luck with the host recommended in above post. Lost money. Lost data. Details in my signature.

Don't mind him, search his posts.. He complains about every host he has used.

Searching, you will find many recommending us.. Always someone not happy regardless how much you go out of your way for them. That's just part of business, sadly.

For somebody who is not familiar with all the computer software languages, it is really helpful to know which webhosting you use.
I've read about Nimbus but this is UK based.
A Small Orange - not mobile friendly.

HawkHost or InMotion anyone?
Small orange is no more or less mobile friendly than another host:) the website itself is what decides mobile friendliness, presuming the speed is decent, been a while since I used small orange, but they were blazing fast for my xenforo forums when i was there.

Could you help?

around $5 per month
SSD
based in US
mobile friendly

Thanks

I have been using digitalocean for almost 1.5 years now and no real downtime they work perfect, installing Xenforo is not that difficult either if you are little technical.

I can help you out for free to set it up if you need some help or here is a guide I made to set it up with hhvm works pretty fast that way: Tutorial: Install XenForo using Nginx and HHVM on Fedora.

Top Bottom