Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Symbyian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Android fan all the way! :D Right now rocking a pretty slow Motorola Cliq, but hopefully the G2 will be replacing it within the next month or so. But....

I like the iOS in terms of design, layout, and ease-of-use. Yes, I'm a huge Android Fandroid, but I can't excuse the fact that the interface could use a major overhaul. Here's to hoping that Gingerbread brings us that much-needed change!

-1 for proprietary locked down operating systems :p

I still really like my Palm Pre. Android might be interesting as well if HP doesn't get things done with WebOS.

can an android fan tell us whats good about it?
i had a samsung galaxy s for a week and i didn't like it because it felt a little too complicated and geeky, the market app isn't near apple's and it isn't as fluid as apple's iphone

If I ever make the drunk and bad mistake about buying a blackberry, I want it to be blue, so I can call it my blueberry :D

can an android fan tell us whats good about it?
i had a samsung galaxy s for a week and i didn't like it because it felt a little too complicated and geeky, the market app isn't near apple's and it isn't as fluid as apple's iphone
Because it's geeky.

Google admits the UI isn't as smooth or intuitive as it should be, but version 3.0 (Gingerbread) will have a complete UI overhaul, so hopefully it'll be more like Apple's in terms of ease-of-use.

Because it's geeky.

Google admits the UI isn't as smooth or intuitive as it should be, but version 3.0 (Gingerbread) will have a complete UI overhaul, so hopefully it'll be more like Apple's in terms of ease-of-use.

Ever played with HTC sense UI??? It is very very smooth and intuitive :)... saying that however I am looking forward to Gingerbread.

android for me is about familiarity, coding for android is just as simple as coding for a desktop OS, expecially with things like flash support and AIR2 support (currently private beta) its only going to get easier...

android is more open, this is bad sometimes with the 70million pointless apps in the market, but it also means that apps that would never make it to the iPhone or would take months of waiting for approval are on android... Hell I went to the US and made all my calls using SIP over wifi... instead of costing me £1.69 a min, it cost be £0.01... Win

Top Bottom