Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Symbyian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Having developed for three of the platforms mentioned, based solely on that experience, I'd choose Android. It's just a lot more enjoyable to develop for. Based on user experience, it would be a toss up between iOS and Android ..though I think I'd give the nod to Android here as well.
Husband had the Android system. He has the worst luck with phones. He had an iPhone that gave him fits so when I was eligible for the upgrade, we switched and I let him upgrade instead. So he got an Android OS. Now this one keeps putting him in Central Time zone and we live in Eastern. He's reformatted TWICE at the company's instruction. 

I told him he's possessed.  Liz

Mine won't be upgraded from Android 1.5 to 2.1!

explain_this_bullshit-png.1639

edit: nerf censorship on [ img ] names

just bought it, not sure I like the back-track or will use it. one thing I'm surprised is that I'm using the touch keyboard much more than the qwerty one.

That is the problem I would have, I would be too lazy to pull out the querty keyboard, but I guess those bigger messages I would but I am simply considering getting a virtual lazer keyboard for my Desire, used one before and they are very responsive

Actually It's a lot faster to use the qwerty keyboard, so I am using it sometimes, just not all the time as the screen height gets pretty small.

One thing that ticked me off is that I was writing a big email, and at the end I accidently touched the screen and it was all gone.

Runing Android 2.2 on the Droid X.

Hope you never want to root it or load a custom rom, other than that it is a really nice phone but I wont get it because I think what about when Motorola stop supporting it? You will get no more updates and while people are using 3.0 or 3.5 etc you will still be on 2.2...

Damn that efuse

Actually It's a lot faster to use the qwerty keyboard, so I am using it sometimes, just not all the time as the screen height gets pretty small.

One thing that ticked me off is that I was writing a big email, and at the end I accidently touched the screen and it was all gone.

Ouch Nasty UI fail

I have an iPhone so I am using iOS wich I think is really great except some limitations Apple makes.
I can't really say if its better or worse since I haven't tested anything else, it is my first smartphone only had Sony Ericsson before and its the old menu stuff phones.

Hope you never want to root it or load a custom rom, other than that it is a really nice phone but I wont get it because I think what about when Motorola stop supporting it? You will get no more updates and while people are using 3.0 or 3.5 etc you will still be on 2.2...

Damn that efuse

Don't want to root it anyways. I already have more freedom with this than I did my iPhone (After it was jailbroken), so I'm happy.

Husband had the Android system. He has the worst luck with phones. Now this one keeps putting him in Central Time zone and we live in Eastern. He's reformatted TWICE at the company's instruction.

I told him he's possessed. Liz
Oh, we found out my husband's issue...wasn't him, it was AT&T...seems that they sent a Nashville repairman in to work on the Knoxville towers. Well, the guy ASSUMED we were also on CENTRAL time like Nashville was so while here he reset the towers to Central time. They have spent the last 3 months UNDOING what he did.

Top Bottom