Where to find some nice programming node icons?

Brad Padgett

Hey I'm looking for some node icons for my forum where i can use different ones for each node. I already know how to add them but I'm having trouble finding the images.

It would have to match for example I'd need one for announcements and other forums like that. It would need to match all the other icons but it would mainly be for all the programming/coding languages I have on my site. Feel free to view it if you'd like to get an idea of what I need.

If you have any good ideas please share :)

Thank you

Wow those look really good @RobParker thanks for the info. Seems to have almost everything. Wow that's great you are awesome. I freaking love this community. Thanks again.

Just google something like “fontawesome programming icons” and you’ll get loads of options.

Wow thanks I just did that and found a ton. I need them without color by default since usually they don't come with icons that can be for certain things like announcements or general chit chat. So I can set the color myself with CSS. Anyways I found some and I really appreciate your help.

Where should we put icon cdns in xenforo 2, do you know? I remember for font awesome I put them in page_container_js_head and it always worked as opposed to page_container that never worked. Anyways I'm aware FA is enabled by default on XF2 however the ones I found will require enabling their CDN.

Thanks @RobParker.

Top Bottom