XF 2.0 Where to find background for the user control items in the header?

jr777

I changed the color of the header to black, so the backgrounds on those tabs are no longer visible. Where do I need to go to change those?

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2017-10-01 09:42:23.webp
    Screenshot from 2017-10-01 09:42:23.webp
    2.4 KB · Views: 11
Some colours are calculated by making some of the base colours darker or lighter.

If you're going to be having a darker style, you can adjust the behaviour of this. Just go to Admin > Appearance > Style properties > Color palette and change "Style type" from "Light" to "Dark".

This may make some other things look a bit weird (though you'd likely be changing those colours anyway), but hopefully it will make this particular area look better.

Some colours are calculated by making some of the base colours darker or lighter.

If you're going to be having a darker style, you can adjust the behaviour of this. Just go to Admin > Appearance > Style properties > Color palette and change "Style type" from "Light" to "Dark".

This may make some other things look a bit weird (though you'd likely be changing those colours anyway), but hopefully it will make this particular area look better.

It didn't affect that area, and negatively affected everything else. Is there any way to change those backgrounds directly with CSS?

Adjustments should be possible with style properties.

Which property or properties did you change, and what values did you change them to?

Adjustments should be possible with style properties.

Which property or properties did you change, and what values did you change them to?

I changed the entire color palette and then a few things item by item. I changed the header to black, which is where the problem is.

Top Bottom