Where is logout?

View attachment 47787

I got lots of room.
I'm already getting used to the new Logout location.

(y)

It's certainly good news for me with my over-sized tabbing pleasure and admiration for adding custom tabbing. Well for add-ons that use custom tabs such as showcase, bookmarks & resource Manager. So every little bit of space saved will have members such as the likes of the hoff saying stuff like:

hasslehoff-tabs-tu.webp

I am a Tab lover, so I am not complaining.
If Xenforo had the ability to add tabs ..... I'd say this is a good idea.
Not displaying Logout on a mobile device via Responsive design seems like a good idea.

I'd say moving [Logout] is a good idea.

I am just used to seeing the word Log Out in the top right area since the vB3 days.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/

While on the topic, vBorg is still on vB3. /Fail.

Well, for this one, I think that moving the Log Out inside the menu is the correct thing.
Not saying that FB or G+ have the final word, but they definitely mark a tendency

Although it seems to be a matter of personal taste as to where the Log Out link ought to be, IMHO there's little to recommend citing Facebook as an authority on where to place anyhing on a screen.

Facebook's a mess! (Also a matter of taste, certainly.)

Aside from the fact that it's a user tool so user tools is the perfect place for it, there's also the thought "why do I want to feature a link on the nav bar that encourages users to leave?".

(y)

It's certainly good news for me with my over-sized tabbing pleasure and admiration for adding custom tabbing. Well for add-ons that use custom tabs such as showcase, bookmarks & resource Manager. So every little bit of space saved will have members such as the likes of the hoff saying stuff like:

View attachment 47792

The hoff endorses the move so it must be sound.

I am a Tab lover, so I am not complaining.
If Xenforo had the ability to add tabs ..... I'd say this is a good idea.
Not displaying Logout on a mobile device via Responsive design seems like a good idea.

I'd say moving [Logout] is a good idea.

I am just used to seeing the word Log Out in the top right area since the vB3 days.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/

While on the topic, vBorg is still on vB3. /Fail.

I'll admit, I still look for the logout in the top right corner and it takes my brain to move out of neutral to realise it's in the usercp dropdown but people will soon realise that it takes up essential space that is better used for more important tabs that add-ons use (blogs, showcase, bookmarks, resource manager). They'll get why it was removed eventually, more waiting is required.

Top Bottom