Where do I find these in Style Properties?

Pro

I want to change the color of all the text in the circles, and also I want to change the color of a sticky thread font.. can't seem to find that either.

Strongly appreciate any help offered.

Attachments

• screen1.webp
    screen1.webp
    105.1 KB · Views: 38
You can search all??? Ill let you know what i find.

EDIT: I don't see any way to search all properties at once. I still can't find the Sticky text color, and I am also looking for a way to change a Node Forum Link description color. Where do I change the "Login" button color? I'm digging but still not finding these.

I don't see anything in Forum List that helps me. All of the node description colors are set, but it doesn't seem to affect "Forum Link" nodes or "Page" nodes.
In Member Profile Page -- User Status Text color is changed to red, but it doesn't have any effect on it.

Thank you for your replies, I appreciate them.

You may be better off asking the style author.

From experience, when I try to help with CSS for a custom style, invariably the default solutions don't work.

You may be better off asking the style author.

From experience, when I try to help with CSS for a custom style, invariably the default solutions don't work.
Thanks for the response Brogan, you seem to be the guy with all the answers around here. I had thought it was something to do with the style, so I posted it on the author's support forum.. just waiting for response. I went a little crazy advertising the new site and now I have mismatched colors and people visiting haha. So I thought I'd post it here just in case I was missing something basic in Xenforo.. but that totally answers my question. Thank you.

Loving Xenforo though.. I'm just trying to save up money to switch over my other forums now!

Top Bottom