1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where did the Help tab go?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by mjda, Jun 3, 2013.

1. mjda

mjda Active Member

The help pages are still there, but the tab is missing. I assume it was removed to clear up some space in the navbar, but how is it supposed to be accessed now? Or is it there, somewhere, and I'm just not seeing it?
    Digital Doctor likes this.
  2. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

3. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

next to contact us on the footer nav
  4. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

In the footer

edit: i didn't get a notice that new replies are awailable..:p :(
  5. mjda

mjda Active Member

@Andrej thanks for pointing that out. Not sure how I didn't find it there myself. :rolleyes:
  6. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Blimey I never even realised this was gone from the navbar and moved to the footer. Another useful and nice move to save maintab space. Excellent.

Jeremy and Lisa like this.
  7. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, I didn't either. I would have noticed after I tried to mess with it on my board tho. lol
  8. mauzao9

mauzao9 Well-Known Member

I did not like it in the Footer, it's literally "hidden", hope there is still option to bring it back to menu, in forums we got we expanded the help tab with rules, guides, etc... :)
    MsJacquiiC likes this.
  9. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It should be able to easily be accomplished using a template edit / add-on.
    mauzao9 likes this.
  10. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

FYI, the NodesAsTabs addon could be used to re-add that tab as a link-forum if needed. Link-forum tabs can support tab selection through prefix matching.