Where did the Help tab go?

mjda

The help pages are still there, but the tab is missing. I assume it was removed to clear up some space in the navbar, but how is it supposed to be accessed now? Or is it there, somewhere, and I'm just not seeing it?

Blimey I never even realised this was gone from the navbar and moved to the footer. Another useful and nice move to save maintab space. Excellent.

edit:

Blimey I never even realised this was gone from the navbar and moved to the footer. Another useful and nice move to save maintab space. Excellent.

edit:

Yeah, I didn't either. I would have noticed after I tried to mess with it on my board tho. lol

I did not like it in the Footer, it's literally "hidden", hope there is still option to bring it back to menu, in forums we got we expanded the help tab with rules, guides, etc... :)

I did not like it in the Footer, it's literally "hidden", hope there is still option to bring it back to menu, in forums we got we expanded the help tab with rules, guides, etc... :)

It should be able to easily be accomplished using a template edit / add-on.

FYI, the NodesAsTabs addon could be used to re-add that tab as a link-forum if needed. Link-forum tabs can support tab selection through prefix matching.

Top Bottom