• June

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • July

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • August

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters

Martok

I don't think we will see a final release of XenForo 2.0 in any of these months. I'm not even betting on a beta release until after these dates.

So my choice is "when it's ready".

rafass

What new features will bring the 2.0 version?
I don't know anything about that rumors, but to be honest I have not great expectations. I have the version 1.4.5 and is almost perfect to my needs.
Of course I'll always keep updated my board with the latest version.

TheBigK

I'm one of the select few who are alpha testing XF2. Contact me for all the insider information.

PS: Information will be leaked at the rate of $2699 per leak. European users will have to pay the VAT extra.

Martok

Alfa1

I had to disable my privacy software / addblocker to see that they have the same avatar. gravatar is blocked by addblockers / privacy software.

Tracy Perry

I guess they could have done like IPS did... pretty much stop all work on the current version while they worked on the newer one - and then after releasing the newer version making the 3.x line EOL.
The biggest mistake I see they made was saying anything at all about it when they did... if they hadn't of made an announcement then you wouldn't be seeing all the "oh, it's been a year and 10 months since it was first announced" talk that goes on.
Honestly, It's been that long since IPS 4.x line was released - and they are in the 4.1.x line now and its JUST getting stable enough that I wouldn't classify it as BETA software.