When can we see a tour of the XF admin panel?

If they won't show it before you can buy it, I will :)

Blessed art thou Floris in the many levelled heavens of the great Goddess of Forum Admins whose Name is manyfold and whose children are numberless; whose favoured sons are Kier and Mike.
For Floris thou art beautiful and lovely to us who adore you forever and ever as we lie upon golden streams of energy playing air guitar (base naturally) and azure eyed cats purr for our delight.
Oh Floris how thy name delights our eyes and ears for among the XFPeople thou art exquisite, wise, generous and cute. Probably sexy too.

I dunno how yet though, but we will find a way!

But I am certain that Kier/Mike will show us via the 'have you seen forum' when it's time to show something :)
My post was more a way of pointing out that good things come to those who wait

Blessed art thou Floris in the many levelled heavens of the great Goddess of Forum Admins whose Name is manyfold and whose children are numberless; whose favoured sons are Kier and Mike.
For Floris thou art beautiful and lovely to us who adore you forever and ever as we lie upon golden streams of energy playing air guitar (base naturally) and azure eyed cats purr for our delight.
Oh Floris how thy name delights our eyes and ears for among the XFPeople thou art exquisite, wise, generous and cute. Probably sexy too.
emot_208224016-gif.947

Uhhh... (me thinks: should I now press [Like] or [Report - reason: respected forummember goes mental and needs deep spiritual healing] ;))

Top Bottom