What's your Mouse?

gen6

I'm probably starting this thread because I just got the Logitech Performance mouse mx and surprisingly it twists my wrist a bit to the right when I hold it, thus causes unpleasant strain, basically not really comfortable for me, it's like my hand is different from the hands of the 1000 reviewers of the mouse, everybody is so happy with it :(

So what's your mouse and how comfortable do you find it? Do you use Palm grip, Claw grip or something else ? :) Show us your mouse :cool:

6057b201_claw-grip-palm-grip.jpeg

p.s.
I can't seem to be able to resize this image, on the edit I resize it and when posted goes back to original size, any ideas?

I normally buy logitech (best mouse I used throughout my time using pcs have been logitech) but I purchase a god forsaken Microsoft mini mouse that is absolutely terrible. when page loads the mouse slows down and goes into slow motion when i try to move it making it difficult to game.

I'm currently using a Microsoft Wireless mobile mouse 3500 and it's absolutely terrible. How comfortable is it? Envision an eagle hunting for game and as it eyes up it's prey it contracts it's claws this is what I have to endure since Argos doesn't seem to sell a decent mouse. Miss my old logitech which I used for 6 years but the wheel packed up.

303.jpg

I am still using this, after using a lot of others this one works best for me, its Intellimouse explorer 3.0
Im using the palm grip.

I'm probably starting this thread because I just got the Logitech Performance mouse mx and surprisingly it twists my wrist a bit to the right when I hold it, thus causes unpleasant strain, basically not really comfortable for me, it's like my hand is different from the hands of the 1000 reviewers of the mouse, everybody is so happy with it :(
I also own one of these and it suits me just fine, once I got used to the shape of the mouse which is pretty unique, I made a minor adjustment to how I grip the mouse and since then I don't even notice...until I use a different mouse that feels crazy in my hand lol.

FTR I use neither grip in that image :-)

hmm I should have waited for your reply I just purchased one from ebay.

Wowow, that was a...fast decision :LOL:

:D
I use the one built into my laptop

This mouse is just epic :ROFLMAO: hahhaa

FTR I use neither grip in that image :)

Hmm, so how do you hold it, may be if I use your grip I'll be fine. Basically I rest my index finger and middle finger over left-click and right-click, my ring finger and pinky finger are on the table (with ring finger sort of hovering). When I go to pick up the mouse, I use my thumb and the side of my ring finger to grip it. Actually just like this guy : http://i45.tinypic.com/2ykne6o.jpg And how do you do it?

PCLine & Palm grip with my thumb/index finger, claw grip with the rest

21zUKlWNieL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Very basic, I never miss click since it doesn't have buttons in annoying places, and it's lasted me more than 3 years without an issue... It does the trick

Hmm, so how do you hold it, may be if I use your grip I'll be fine. Basically I rest my index finger and middle finger over left-click and right-click, my ring finger and pinky finger are on the table (with ring finger sort of hovering). When I go to pick up the mouse, I use my thumb and the side of my ring finger to grip it. Actually just like this guy : http://i45.tinypic.com/2ykne6o.jpg And how do you do it?
Well first I don't choke up so far on the mouse....the guy in that picture has his palm way too close to the buttons for my liking...and also I cannot put two fingers over either button and click without also pushing or rocking the wheel so I can't give input on that other than I have fat fingers.

I hold it with the part of my palm near my thumb and closest to my wrist pushing forward to the backside of the mouse and it is barely a 1/4 of an inch off the desktop with my wrist only touching the desktop on the right side of my hand actually .

Other than the part of my palm nearest my thumb the only other thing I use to grip the mouse is downward pressure with my palm directly below the first knuckle on my pointer finger.

Pointer finger relaxed extended pressing left click normally, and my middle finger bent naturally mid knuckle pressing right click with the edge of my finger where my finger tip meets the nail groove.

Hopefully that paints a picture..

Top Bottom