What's your Mouse?

Ahhh, yes seems to be the same mouse. It's one of the few mice that work well on my dark glass table. Regarding ergonomy.... I guess I use the "claw" grip. :) Mouse works for me.

Ditto...same here...and You I and the OP are talking about the same mouse I believe
I have the older version of that mouse as well, which I use for my Desktop PC

R0146753-01.jpg

9_wk.jpg

vg6u.jpg

Steelseries Xai + Steelseries 4HD pad

Strictly speaking it's not perfect tracking as it's an infamous Avago ADNS-9500 laser sensor, but it's one of the best implementations so it gets the job done at high sensitivity very well indeed. At least compared to the horrendously bad implementation in, for example, the Logitech G500

My grip of choice is fingertip grip when playing FPS games or during fast paced desktop use, reverting to palm grip during casual desktop use. As it's an ambidextrous mouse, when I'm bored I tend to switch hand (I'm a lefty but mostly use the mouse with my right hand).

-od4.jpg

When playing extremely high speed games like osu!, I make up for my lack of Wacom tablet by holding the mouse in a weird approximation of a pen grip combined with fingertip grip, with no fingers on the top/buttons, the mouse held diagonally and as many fingers as possible on the right hand side with the others floating or dragging on the mat.

Hopefully that paints a picture..

That paints a novel :D Weird way really but when I tried it it's kind of more comfortable then fully embracing the mouse with full palm grip, I guess, I'll try it to see how it works for long periods, thanks! :) Also, you have more control over the mouse that way :)

I have the older version of that mouse as well, which I use for my Desktop PC

Ah yes, the MX revolution is way much better then the Performance MX from what I read online but since it's out of production... :(

That paints a novel :D Weird way really but when I tried it it's kind of more comfortable then fully embracing the mouse with full palm grip, I guess, I'll try it to see how it works for long periods, thanks! :)
If you get carpal tunnel from doing so you only have my permission to beat me with the hand connected to the bad wrist :-)

I have a scope node at work (bought in China, but at least it looks like a Scope Node):
elcom-scope-node.jpg

Since I use the mouse at work with my left hand, I don't really notice the "pen effect", but I like the mouse, and it is pretty easy to bring with you.

At home I have a MX Revolution (I actually have two of these, but I have lost the USB dongle for one of em :( ):
3.original.jpg

Quite good, but hopeless for gaming, so I bought a G700, which I really like (except for it's battery life):
wireless-gaming-mouse-g700.png

I use two, The trackpad for general web surfing and the trackball for more intense things like designing and coding. The trackball is the best and I've used one for years...really saves on the strain. I also partner them with a nice ergo-bead wrist rest.

apple-magic-trackpad.webp

logitechm570_zps04df5214.webp

I forget the brand name of my mouse. I believe the lettering has warn off sometime ago.

I know Microsoft's drivers says its a "HID-complaint mouse" which tells me its using the generic drivers. Although I'm partly sure its an old Logitech (maybe Microsoft, but I'm banking more on it being a Logitech).

The label in the back just reads, "3D Optical Mouse".

It has three buttons. Left, right, and the middle scroll wheel can also be clicked. It uses that nice red motion detection sensor, but it does hook up using the old ps/2 port (mouse port). I have another one exactly like it, but that one uses USB.

My grip would be a cross between palm and claw. But a little more towards palm. The buttons and mouse is long enough that I can relax a little more, but placing my hand further back, rather than having to move it all the way up on the mouse.

I have a simple white Logitech M100. This gadged fits perfect to my Mac Mini.

And I have a ... o.m.g. ... this was my mac mouse...

mac-mouse.webp

R.I.P. little mouse. :(

Top Bottom