What's your Mouse?

swtor_msendockred_whtbg.jpg

Razer Naga SWTOR version. Absolutely love this mouse for everyday use, and amazing for gaming :)
Try the Logitech G600, the thumb keys are so much better.

The ring button is also great once you get use to it, and the scroll button isn't quite as finicky.

From Steel Series. I use s Steel Series keyboard for gaming too. You can order direct at http://steelseries.com They also offer free shipping on over 100.00 orders.

So this mean you finally gonna give in and come play WoW with me? :D

From Steel Series. I use s Steel Series keyboard for gaming too. You can order direct at http://steelseries.com They also offer free shipping on over 100.00 orders.

So this mean you finally gonna give in and come play WoW with me? :D

Yeah sure, you paying for the monthly cost? :LOL: You know if i ever even attempted to play that game my life would be over. I have zero restraint. :D

Just checking out the Mouse on the site now, cheers Mike.

Edit: Seriously? €129.99 for the mouse? Not a chance. Why is it so expensive, because of the WOW image on it?

Blimey I've seen that thing before, trying to remember where. Is that Megatron from the transformers movie?

Mouse looks prity nifty though.

Hahahaha, I prefer Bumblebee :P
Try the Logitech G600, the thumb keys are so much better.

The ring button is also great once you get use to it, and the scroll button isn't quite as finicky.

I'll check it out! :)
world-of-warcraft-wireless-mmo-mouse_special-feature-1.jpeg

with charger..

world-of-warcraft-wireless-mmo-mouse_top-image.jpeg

and surface pad..

SteelSeries-9HD.jpg
Now that's a nice setup!
Yeah sure, you paying for the monthly cost? :LOL: You know if i ever even attempted to play that game my life would be over. I have zero restraint. :D

Edit: Seriously? €129.99 for the mouse? Not a chance. Why is it so expensive, because of the WOW image on it?

Do ittttt. Come to the dark side...

Yeah, it's the same deal with my naga, but I got it on sale! :P

All gaming gear is expensive, ones with no branded artwork are just as expensive. Think mice are bucks, I dare you to go look at keyboards ;) Steel Series is the Adobe of competitive gaming too.

All gaming gear is expensive, ones with no branded artwork are just as expensive. Think mice are bucks, I dare you to go look at keyboards ;) Steel Series is the Adobe of competitive gaming too.
But...But...But... There's no "Command", "Option", "Control" keys... and I wouldn't want to insult the Mac by plugging a keyboard in that was MickeySoft concentric. ;)

The G600 is $59.99 right now and is one of the best for MMO's due to the thumb keys for macros.

This is the mouse I'm using at work (12 hour shifts, and really comfortable to use)
View attachment 45837

Mine just arrived today and have to say

- build quality is good it came with a pouch, paint me surprised. :D
- significantly heavier (about 4 times heavier than the mini Microsoft mouse I was using) This is going to take some getting use to it feels like i'm moving a brick.
- shaping is lower and more comfortabl.
- it's about an inch longer than the mini ms mouse (perfect size) the other was just too small.
- it has a few extra buttons over the ms mouse so that'll be good for left for dead 2 where i had to use a key and disrupt gaming.

Seems like a good mouse to me Matt with the only thing that it's damn heavy :D but overall much better than my old ms mouse. Thought i'd mention since i purchased it after viewing your post.

Congrats! Do you manage to fully embrace it your palm or you have to make it in a claw shape :)

A little (bottom portion) part of my palm doesn't touch the mouse, mainly the top and fingers are more resting on it than gripping it rather than my hand being hunched up like before. Overall, it's alot more comfortable because of the lower profile and slightly larger length but the only grievance I have with it is that it's significantly heavier but I'll put that down to just getting used to it which will take a couple of days.

Wheel is slightly rattly, did you notice this Matt?

I'm no longer in claw (looking for prey) mode. :D

I've only noticed the wheel is rattly when using on the infinite scroll. When it's on the click scroll, it's pretty secure TBH. What are you using it on?

Actually Matt the wheel is fine it's just me needing to get used to it and trying to find issues with the mouse. I'm actually very happy with it if the truth be told and had a quick game on L4D2 which it performed great since it has the extra buttons I'm not having to use the keyboard which makes a world of difference in racing along.

I paid £24.99 for it not sure if this is a good price but it seems to be since I'm very satisfied with it the more I'm using it.

Home: Trackpad on my HP laptop
Work: Microsoft Trackball (example pic below)

After years of using various trackballs I could never go back to a normal mouse again.

J1282752.jpg

Top Bottom