whats up with the SpaceBattles forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more of a Star Wars fan than Star Trek.

But, let me offer this as a sign of peace :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I love Spaceballs... now if Spacebattles.com was called Spaceballers.com, you would have a new member, :cautious:

Just a quick question. Since necrophilia is off the table what are acceptable topics for threads. Not that I personally am trying to be difficult but the SB crew can be rather...um...freewheeling in what we classify as acceptable topics to discuss:cautious::whistle:

Disclaimer: Southdakotaboy does not in any way reflect SB as a whole... please ignore his insanity. :cautious::sick:

I beg your pardon but need I remind you about the thread that resulted in Foamy getting banned (the one that involved ponies). I simply brought up a legitimate news story dealing with the newly elected legislature of a major Middle Eastern nation that has recently become more...archaic in its treatment towards women.:p

Yes, the key part being he was banned for it. Now if you'll excuse me, in the interest of not filling XF with any more of this drivel, I will be ignoring any further responses from you regarding your behavior here and on SB.

Yes, the key part being he was banned for it. Now if you'll excuse me, in the interest of not filling XF with any more of this drivel, I will be ignoring any further responses from you regarding your behavior here and on SB.

My final response before I drop the matter is that I was not involved in the pony thread, you however implied that I was in some way completely out of the ordinary as far as members of SB go which I am not:p

Just as a side note to those of you who are not members of SB the matter under discussion is...rather complex. The thread in question...you know on second thought I'll just leave it at that:cautious:

Hello. The features of this forum and general layout are what we should expect for Neo-SB, correct?

Btw, Enterprise grinds it down with warpstrafing delivered weapons fire.

Ironically, it's not SBers that derailed the thread to a discussion about Star Trek. :p

118330.webp

... that said, transferring a 7.5m post database over my pathetic 10mbit/0.5mbit connection is a bit galling.

Can't ya get Virgin media's 100/120mb line? That has a nice 10mb upload
Or BT's 100/80 with upto 20mb upload fibre offering.

I have the bog standard 1mb upload with sky's unlimited service, which I find nail bitingly slow, so I can just imagine what it's like for you at 0.5 heh.

Can't ya get Virgin media's 100/120mb line? That has a nice 10mb upload
Or BT's 100/80 with upto 20mb upload fibre offering.

I have the bog standard 1mb upload with sky's unlimited service, which I find nail bitingly slow, so I can just imagine what it's like for you at 0.5 heh.

It's probably all he can afford for right now, him and the other staff on XenForo are not even making an income as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom