What's New Digest adapter for SparkPost

What's New Digest adapter for SparkPost 1.0.0

No permission to download

Sim

Sim submitted a new resource:

What's New Digest adapter for SparkPost - SparkPost specific integration for What's New Digest

This is an adapter to integrate SparkPost specific mail transport functionality into the What's New Digest addon.

If you use my What's New Digest and SparkPost addons - you must install this addon as well to get full integration.

Previously this integration was included in the What's New Digest addon - but for maximum compatibility across XF v2.1 and XF v2.2 (which use different versions of the underlying Swiftmail library), I've split the integration out to a separate addon.

If you use...

Read more about this resource...

Would it be at all possible to have this so we can exclude a full category instead of individual forums areas. Why I am asking is I am running this add on https://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-groups-for-xenforo.5651/ and you really don't want the digest to include all these forums that members can create at will.

I can take a look at adding this functionality - but it won't be a part of this adapter addon - it will be a part of the core digest addon: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/whats-new-digest.6596/ ... perhaps you could repost your question there so I don't forget?

PS. it will take me a while to look at this - I'm pretty busy at the moment

I can take a look at adding this functionality - but it won't be a part of this adapter addon - it will be a part of the core digest addon: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/whats-new-digest.6596/ ... perhaps you could repost your question there so I don't forget?

PS. it will take me a while to look at this - I'm pretty busy at the moment

I did not know there was a separate one, what is the difference?

I have posted my suggestion in that one for you.

I did not know there was a separate one, what is the difference?

This addon is an adapter for people using SparkPost ESP to send digest emails - you should not install this addon if you do not use SparkPost.

This addon is an adapter for people using SparkPost ESP to send digest emails - you should not install this addon if you do not use SparkPost.

Ok then if you adapt this one for my request it will not help the issue I am having right now. Talking about adapting it for SparkPost I also have Showcase running and it would be awesome if you could add this one in as well.

Ok then if you adapt this one for my request it will not help the issue I am having right now. Talking about adapting it for SparkPost I also have Showcase running and it would be awesome if you could add this one in as well.

I don't understand what you are asking?

The way I am understanding it is your will add the feature to this one for categories to be added to be ignored. However you also saying that if I don't use SparkPost. I should not install this one. I don't use SparkPost so when you add the ability to ignore categories to this on (The SparkPost.) version I still won't be able to have it on the normal one I now have installed. Unless this is the normal one for those not using SparkPost that you will add this onto for me.

@DaveM - this adapter is in case users of the Whats New Digest addon want to use the SparkPost service to send out the emails. Nothing more, nothing less. As you are not using SparkPost service, this thread has ZERO interest to you.

ANY feature requests or support-type questions for the Whats New Digest Addon needs to be posted in that addon thread.

Cheers,

Regs.

Top Bottom