What's happened here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bain

I see a lot of threads being closed, members being shot down by supposed moderators and all for what reason? For building an ego? Dictatorship like over at vBulletin?

Yea, personally I don't care if I get banned here. I may eventually return to hosting forums but if I do the software I come back to, will be one where the community is not ran by heavy handed moderators or developers.

If the moderators and developers can't take discussions pertaining to the fact that Xenforo's future is up in the air, or even sinking down the drain, then maybe you guys are in the wrong business and need to step aside.

This community at one time was the most open community of any forum software. We could discuss anything, we wouldn't have threads deleted, locked or posts deleted.
Respect is where the heart of all business lies.

I see too many dictatorship type of moderators here.
Brogan was not that style.

Don't forget posts being edited without letting the author know.

Unfortunately, this thread will not last more than a few minutes.

Hmm, I'm not sure I see the dictatorship you're referring to.

I think the moderators here are firm where they need to be and ultimately fair.

This community at one time was the most open community of any forum software. We could discuss anything, we wouldn't have threads deleted, locked or posts deleted.
I imagine at the times you're referring to, there wasn't a load of users being disrespectful.

My guess the easiest way to handle the negativity about XenForo's development and moderation actions is just closing and deleting them.

I suppose... (atleatest is what I see, however it might be wrong..)

I see a lot of threads being closed, members being shot down by supposed moderators and all for what reason? For building an ego? Dictatorship like over at vBulletin?

Yea, personally I don't care if I get banned here. I may eventually return to hosting forums but if I do the software I come back to, will be one where the community is not ran by heavy handed moderators or developers.

If the moderators and developers can't take discussions pertaining to the fact that Xenforo's future is up in the air, or even sinking down the drain, then maybe you guys are in the wrong business and need to step aside.

I see too many dictatorship type of moderators here.
Brogan was not that style.

Staff here do not realise the simple fact that most of xenForo's customers are people who had enough of IB's abuse, cheats and schemes. These are the same customers that speak loud right now because xenForo is starting to look like a money scheme, an internet fraud.

Seriously, we officially need a popcorn smiley and a wannabe lawyer smiley and a..... Jake? Can we get this added? >>
lawyer.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom