What will you use xenForo for?

For a social media site; vB4 is clunky and has to many UI flaws that I never really wanted to use it. From the little I've seen here, I'm most likely going to use it here, and just integrate our custom portal to xenForo.

Nice chatting Mikey ;)

A chatbox would be the ideal solution as my members wouldn't have a clue how to use IRC :D

Still, anything would be better than nothing but there's a long way to go yet before I even think about switching over.

We are seriously considering to convert at least 3 of our 5 vBulletin forums to XenForo. Obviously we will have to evaluate the admin backend and get our hands on the code, but so far everything looks very promising.

I'm just getting started with advanced programming in College and home and I find this new project being excellent for me to start working on PHP/MySQL/XML and Javascript with an objective.

I plan on converting my vB 4 forum to XF. No doubt it'll be time consuming as we have written quite a few custom plugins for vB. I'm banking on the fact that it'll be worth it in the long run though. I'm relatively satisfied with vB, but the change in XF is so refreshing.

I will probably purchase a license to get back into making mods. I haven't updated any of my vBulletin mods in a looooong time. I'd love to get back into modding!

I'll probably start a project up with it, but I do hope to convert the other forums I'm involved with eventually

Top Bottom