What web host do you use?

Ampd

I am currently using BlueWho, but I have been seeing better deals, so I may switch. What do you use or recommend?

My plan currently is $20 a month for 2GB storage and 60GB transfer and unlimited domains.

SINGHOST.NET $15SGD a month, 20GB storage, unmetered bandwidth, 1 dedicated IP (its a shared package).

they have great 中文/English tech support and what not.

Eukhost <http://eukhost.com >

I have one of their Cloud Hosting plans, which are about $50/month, plus another $20/month for more Ram and CPU.

Top quality service and great support. Have been with them for a year and a half.

Incredibly spoiled, roomate is a linux clustering expert.

Transparently scaled Mysql DB; lock-based and load balanced. Been doing pretty much whatever crazy thing I can come up with and the infrastructure has always been overkill.

It would be nifty to have a wordpress.com hosting situation with Xenforo where the smaller sites can just plop on an already provided service by XF. Easier to enter the field for the guys starting out.

joe's datacenters. I just got the server a few days ago. It's an unmanged service but they were quick to respond when I screwed up while configuring the server and needed an OS reload. You'll find quite a lot of good reviews. It's for people that are on a very tight budget but need dedicated servers.

Top Bottom