What payment gateways does the RM support?

Alpha1

As credit cards are close to useless in my country and paypal is not popular, I am in need of popular payment methods like online banking, ewallets, vouchers, mobile, etc.

Does the RM support this or is this planned?

There are various gateways that support a wide array of payment methods.

As credit cards are close to useless in my country and paypal is not popular, I am in need of popular payment methods like online banking, ewallets, vouchers, mobile, etc.

Does the RM support this or is this planned?

There are various gateways that support a wide array of payment methods.

Currently the RM can't handle payments directly. It requires it to be handed off to a 3rd party via a URL. However payments are planned for some point...

Currently the RM can't handle payments directly. It requires it to be handed off to a 3rd party via a URL.
Could you please explain how this works? Does the RM redirect to a webpage where the customer can pay?
Or does the RM redirect to payment systems accessible through url? The difference is an extra step in the payment process. Extra steps mean loss of income, because customers are given a superfluous occasion to reconsider their purchase.

Which payment gateways can be used with the RM?

There is no payment gateway integration - look at how paid add-ons work here. Everything related to payment and fulfillment is not handled by the current (initital) version of the RM.

The Resource Manager doesn't include any payment gateways.

You will have to use your own payment gateway to accept payments, such as PayPal or something else.

For example, I release paid add-ons here. I use a free service called FetchApp. I add my products to that, link it to my PayPal account and it gives me a URL. When I create a paid resource I insert that URL.

When the user clicks the button, they get sent to the payment page and pay.

There's no direct link between the RM and payment gateways.

EDIT:
ninjatroll.png

Could you please explain how this works? Does the RM redirect to a webpage where the customer can pay?
Or does the RM redirect to payment systems accessible through url? The difference is an extra step in the payment process. Extra steps mean loss of income, because customers are given a superfluous occasion to reconsider their purchase.

You've seen it in action here... Seems to me that is the exact version they are releasing.

It redirects to another webpage for the user to pay or find out the payment details, there is no automation or anything currently included. Just like here on XF.com.

Top Bottom