What payment gateways allow *legal* firearms related sales?

alexm

Hi,

A few people involved with legal firearms related purchases/sales have had their payment gateways shutdown. That could be people involved with sport shooting, reloading, hunting etc. I’m not going to get into whether it’s right or wrong, but is there any company’s out there who will allow sales/purchase of legal firearms related things?

If you look at the 4 included with Xenforo all of them will not allow legal firearms related transactions. Is there any out there which will cover them and will ‘plug in’ to Xenforo?

Thanks,

Alex

(I’m in the UK)

i got banned from many payment gateways because i was selling marijuana even though its legal in canada and colorado, but the payment gateways were american or from the europe country, so you fall under their laws, now with weapons.. thats seen as the worst of the worst,
id say most payment gateways dont want to deal with that, check their terms of service

i use bitcoin now, bitcoin allows anything

Last edited:
The main reason for this is because 1. Firearms have to be transfer'd via FFL dealers. If you are purchasing a firearm from an out of state user I would suggest paypal, GunBroker uses paypal so I do not know why it would be a problem.

https://paysafeescrow.com/ but has a min. of $1000

Is a escrow services that provide escrow for Firearms.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your selling the firearms across statelines then you should be using an FFL, If you are using your forum as a place for people to buy firearms and trade them then it is up to them to set up payment and shipping as like my website. I provide the platform and its up to the buyer and seller to meet for transaction OR set up shipping and payment info.

Try Mollie. It's not on their restricted activities list. That said, even processors who don't list it may not accept your business if you facilitate sales of firearms, ammunition, etc., but it not being on their list probably makes it worth a contact anyway.

If you are purchasing a firearm from an out of state user I would suggest paypal, GunBroker uses paypal so I do not know why it would be a problem.
Acceptable use policy, 2nd term.

Top Bottom