1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 What is this called?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by wickedstangs, Feb 28, 2015.

  1. wickedstangs

    wickedstangs Well-Known Member

    I have a block right now:) Trying to find the place where I can Show there location and other information..
  2. Brogan

    Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

    Style Properties -> Message Elements
    wickedstangs likes this.

Share This Page