What is next for XenForo?

Lee

I know this will not be met with an answer from @Kier or @Mike so it is more of a fun game for the community.

What do we think will come next in xenForo?

I'm talking in terms of features for the community software.

I'd like to see profile enhancements. The current system is very basic, thinking like multiple photo uploads and photo comments would be appreciated by me.

What does everyone else want to see?

Lee

I'd like to see support for IPv6, more 3rd party register either stand alone or via OpenID, more payment gateways for account upgrades and dislike added to likes.

Smiley Manager
- Categories
- Sorting
- Batch Uploading
- Front End Categories
Polling Enhancements
Username Tagging (Extending)
- Tagging in Resource Manager
- Tagging in profiles
Profile Extending
- Ability for smilies to be parsed in profile posts
- Ability for smilies to be parsed in profile comments (edit: Strike this one off)
Nodelist Enhancement
- Nodelist Toggle
- Link nodes to have counter on the amount of times link forum has been clicked
Resource Manager Extending

Last edited:
  • Flash free uploader (removing the flash file currently used & not supported by most mobile devices)
  • Mobile & real human friendly CAPTCHA (maybe similar to QapTcha & not needing general up keep like Q&A)
  • Improved intuitive style properties (for example, something that says font colour should change font colour and only font colour)

My top things that I would like to see, not that it doesn't already have them. Is more optimization, more speed, and more SEO. A nice non bloated forum software (like I said it already is this, but would like to see more and more put into it).

Those are very vague statements.

How would you like to see more optimization, more speed and more SEO? You want more... but how?

No clue that's why I just pay for the software and leave it up to them. ;) These are just the things that are important to me in forum software.

Top Bottom