What does your nick means?

Mine came about when my first ISP asked for a case sensitive login name. It's derived from the late, great Frank Zappa plus my initials.

I used to take year one computer tuts on Friday at 5.30pm which naturally enough meant we used to end up at one of the local pubs by about 5.45pm, given the time older folk doing Uni part time. Invariably a few cleansing ales would be partaking by all ending up with me stumbling home at closing, putting on Jethro Tull records at full volume, and generally entertaining the neighbourhood. Nickname by Flatmates, they loved me, and sort of stuck .... slightly better then some other names being called out 1am Saturday morning ;)

Real name, real pic in avatar ;)

On a side note: What I don't understand why males choose a female avatar? I always associate them as females when in fact they are male... maybe someone can explain.

I have no idea. I remember I was playing some online game one time and I had to make a nickname. I remembered a commercial for a movie that was showing at the time called "Quills," and... I dunno, I went with that.

Then I played Pokemon R/B/Y one day, found out about Sandslash and it worked well with the name.

I have no idea. I remember I was playing some online game one time and I had to make a nickname. I remembered a commercial for a movie that was showing at the time called "Quills," and... I dunno, I went with that.

Then I played Pokemon R/B/Y one day, found out about Sandslash and it worked well with the name.
Liked for Pokemon.

Liked for Pokemon.
Likewise. :P

Mine comes from the instrument I play + my favorite number. I used to always go by "trombone13," but on another forum, I used a different username that screwed up due to the use of an ampersand, so I asked the admin to change it; he changed it to this and it's stuck since then. :)

Top Bottom