What does your nick means?

Caliburn is actually the original name for Excalibur, the sword which was forged in Avalon. However some also believe that Caliburn was actually the principle forge of Excalibur and was a more powerful sword. Interestingly enough, some say that Avalon was actually the scabbard for Excalibur and not a mystical place.

Lawrence, my first name. Means crowned with laurel. My interpretation: a long time ago some fellow was with Laurel and both were whacked over the head with a stick. :p

Caliburn is actually the original name for Excalibur, the sword which was forged in Avalon. However some also believe that Caliburn was actually the principle forge of Excalibur and was a more powerful sword. Interestingly enough, some say that Avalon was actually the scabbard for Excalibur and not a mystical place.

Hi Caliburn

I live only a few miles from Glastonbury the alledged site of King Arthur's burial in The Vale Of Avalon :)

My name is derived from the old Germanic name Theodoric meaning "power of the tribe" or "ruler of the people".

Regards

Dereck

Hi Caliburn

I live only a few miles from Glastonbury the alledged site of King Arthur's burial in The Vale Of Avalon :)

My name is derived from the old Germanic name Theodoric meaning "power of the tribe" or "ruler of the people".

Regards

Dereck
Really? Pictures!

My name is my first name after a welsh saint, it apparently means" dweller by the river crossing" makes me sound like some troll if you live in fantasy land or some nut job who thinks hiding under dark river crossings are a great way to meet women.

I've always had a fascination with Dragonflies since I was a little kid and used to watch them skimming over water and dog fighting and seemingly enjoying life to the max for the short time they have.

As it turns out they are my totem for want of a better description, and they often appear when I need them too, or need help with a decision, sometimes even out of season.

When I went online for the first time it was just natural to use Dragonfly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My name is my first name after a welsh saint, it apparently means" dweller by the river crossing" makes me sound like some troll if you live in fantasy land or some nut job who thinks hiding under dark river crossings are a great way to meet women.
Or an internet troll; in which case it makes sense, as most of the time thats the only way they'll meet women :confused:.

I think it's a cool name :)

VRT - RAF Voluntary Reserve (Training Branch) Solus - erm, not sure where I got that from, just plucked it out of my head.

Top Bottom