What Do You Want

Eric J.

I'm curious, more than anything. I just want to know what you'd personally like to see in a theme release. What things do you want control over, is it just colors, organization, or the entire layout? Do you like the Javascript in your layout, or do you prefer all the information laid out previously? Like every other theme developer I just want to please everyone in every theme I make, which is impossible of course, but I aim to please everyone I can. I work for Audentio, and I'm currently working on a theme that only achieves the color aspect, but with my next theme I'd love to please more than just that. Please let me know not only what you expect from a theme, but any extras you'd like to see in one.

Favorited your post, number 4 seems to be the best and easiest option, but I'll try to work all your suggestions in. I know you're a regular member, I've discussed things with you before, so yeah, all of your suggestions have been taken into consideration. I'll try to include them into my next design.

Excellent point mrGTB.
People want animated avatars.
Making a Style "animated avatar ready" so all the end user has to do is install ImageMagick and your Style handles the rest is a good idea.

Maybe it's not possible to accomplish this, I dont know.

I have seen Style makers tell people "Xenforo doesnt support animated avatars" .. so the Style purchaser is out of luck if they want them.

Thought it might be an opportunity for someone to fill that niche.

As far as I know the Theme has nothing to do with the animated avatar. All the theme does is request the Avatar helper. Everything else is handled on the backend. It's more a matter of you having your server configured correctly.

Excellent point mrGTB.
People want animated avatars.
Making a Style "animated avatar ready" so all the end user has to do is install ImageMagick and your Style handles the rest is a good idea.

Maybe it's not possible to accomplish this, I dont know.

I have seen Style makers tell people "Xenforo doesnt support animated avatars" .. so the Style purchaser is out of luck if they want them.

Thought it might be an opportunity for someone to fill that niche.

Top Bottom