1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sir nick, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Sir nick

Sir nick Well-Known Member

Tell me your thoughts guys.

Version 1
  2. AnthonyCea

AnthonyCea Well-Known Member

Reload, try again, new samples, additional logos, then we vote.
  3. Sir nick

I'm asking what you guys think of the latest version. Not a poll vote on which one.
  4. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Firefox can't find the server at gamejunkies.org.
    Neither can I.
  5. Sir nick

Lol. I know host issues :|
  6. AnthonyCea

AnthonyCea Well-Known Member

I was trying to be nice, but since you insist......

I think you need to keep working on ideas.
  7. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Sorry Nick not working for me, the lettering is last century. Maybe a photo orientated font? Not sure if there are any but figure it would be worth while hunting around for one.
  8. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Sorry, I might be being dim, but are you asking for crtique of the logo image or your forums?

If it's the logo, the mixed overlay of two different fonts isn't working for me (or whatever effect it is that is rounding off and expanding the lighter version behind). Also the lens (I assume it's a lens, face-on) isn't working either as it isn't immediately identifiable as a lens because it appears to have an iris and could easily be mistaken for something else ... disc, speaker, ball, etc.

Sorry if that sounds too critical - just being honest about my interpretation of it. (You did say it was version 1 ... ;))

If it's the site, I can't connect to it either.

Shaun :D
  9. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

Agree with Shaun above, I find it too hard to read :) The lens looks more like a speaker cone.
  10. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

I didn't even notice the logo. :)
    Edit: That's a lens?