What do you think of these designs?

Shamil

Hi guys,

I value your opinions, and even if you think I don't, I do :)

I'd like to know what your opinions on this new website design, to replace a current, elderly, design that's just had its day?

Here's the home page:

homepagetexgray.jpg

Here's a subpage:

subpage1.jpg

I love positive chimes, but I also adore constructive criticism, so fire away.

I like it! My only suggestion might be to add text-shadow on the About Radon/Our Services/Our Clients headers, perhaps...I like me some text-shadow. xD

I like it! My only suggestion might be to add text-shadow on the About Radon/Our Services/Our Clients headers, perhaps...I like me some text-shadow. xD

Awesome. I've had bad personal experiences with them. i.e. they never seem to work well when I do it. I'll get the designer to put some in :D

I think it looks fantastic.. Simple and clean.. Hard to tell from a screen shot but navigation looks to be a breeze.. A+ stuff as far as im concerned.

Shamil, is this design for your site going to be coded from scratch? Are you using some sort of CMS? WordPress or something similar perhaps?

I hope I don't come off harsh, overall the concept is good, compared to your current website it's an improvement. To me however I feel overall it's just sort of bland. News and Updates + Testimonials is literally a gray background with plain text, spice it up a bit but don't over do it. Also why is the login button so large compared to the text that's on it. It's dead space for 50% of the button currently. Maybe work on the content area the most, again gray background with black text is so............................. well, yuck to be honest.

I think it looks fantastic.. Simple and clean.. Hard to tell from a screen shot but navigation looks to be a breeze.. A+ stuff as far as im concerned.

Shamil, is this design for your site going to be coded from scratch? Are you using some sort of CMS? WordPress or something similar perhaps?
I'm using a custom CMS: I've written the CMS to be simple, friendly, but good on performance :)

Design itself looks awesome, very professional. Would like to see the code behind it, but yeah, it looks awesome. :p

You may do soon :)
I hope I don't come off harsh, overall the concept is good, compared to your current website it's an improvement. To me however I feel overall it's just sort of bland. News and Updates + Testimonials is literally a gray background with plain text, spice it up a bit but don't over do it. Also why is the login button so large compared to the text that's on it. It's dead space for 50% of the button currently. Maybe work on the content area the most, again gray background with black text is so............................. well, yuck to be honest.

Ok. (Anything compared to the current website is an improvement, if I'm to be honest). The News/Updates/Testimonials: it's not meant to be very enthusiastic, however, I understand what you mean. The text in the login button is just small. It'll change :) Don't worry - I like honesty :) I've fed this back to the designers and developer.

I have a hard time reading the bottom links. Blue on Blue?
Maybe it's just the resolution of the image?

That shade of blue is going to be corrected. Interestingly, it looks lighter and easier to read on screen that in the image. Weird.
It looks very nice, looks professional

Top Bottom