what do you do for fun/to relax?

Jo.

besides hanging out on xf, I mean... :D

I like to cook, go horse-riding, build/make stuff, go star-gazing etc. but most of all I like to paint.

Oh, I was going to say, trolling Xenforo, but you already ruined that joke for me in advance !! :mad:

Give a beggar an open shot once in a while !!

besides hanging out on xf, I mean... :D

I like to cook, go horse-riding, build/make stuff, go star-gazing etc. but most of all I like to paint.

horse-riding for me too, I haven't in a bit though. I miss my horses!
I play guitar, write a book, or post on communities, play games, or talk to friends. I like watching good tv series.

horse-riding for me too, I haven't in a bit though. I miss my horses!
I play guitar, write a book, or post on communities, play games, or talk to friends. I like watching good tv series.

I haven't been for a while either - been too busy with studying and more recently being too ill. blah. Once I've got my PhD finished and a job that pays well enough, I hope to get a horse. I miss being around horses! :)

It's not going too well with the horses/ponies. They are getting older. Even my little Vosco is over 20 now. And his mom is probably in her last winter. My Frisian horse had a bump against his face and damaged his eye and just gone blind. Quite stressful when you try to spoil the horses, they aren't doing championships and all we do is train during the week lightly and on Saturday have handicapped / sick children ride them. And they get sick and old too quick.

mike:
mike_by_wilfred.JPG

mike, vosco:
maria_mikeP8010573.JPG

tosca:
DSC_0170.JPG

vosco:
PA301520.JPG

mike:
P6232256.JPG

liesje:
PB303520.JPG

cosja:
PB303524.JPG

kyra:
P7180207.JPG

To watch or participate Steven?

Floris I love your horses/ponies - they're all gorgeous! I'm sorry you've had so much to deal with in having them though. It's always hard to see your animals get old and ill. :(

I love the Friesian - they're my favourite breed. Poor baby with his eye. :(

I've been in a pub darts team for the last 15 years - which takes care of Thursday nights - and then there's the cycling (commuting and leisure) and playing COD ... but I'm mainly online most nights sorting one thing or another out with the CycleChat community (www.cyclechat.net).

Cheers,
Shaun

My favorite relaxing pasttime is playing Tetris on my iPhone. However, lately it's not so relaxing, as I've made it up several levels and it's becoming significantly harder. :(

My favorite relaxing pasttime is playing Tetris on my iPhone. However, lately it's not so relaxing, as I've made it up several levels and it's becoming significantly harder. :(

yeah and once you reach that point, you just can't stop playing it!

Gorgeous Equines Floris :) Sorry to hear about the issues some of them are having, horses are so magnificent it is so sad, and hard to believe they live such relatively short lives.

Mike reminds me of a horse I had once, 17.3 hands and pure black like that, he was too big for me really, I ended up selling him to a man who loved him.

For fun and relaxation now, I cook, spend time with my family, and occassionally dabble in creative endeavours (not as much as I would like) I used to paint, and also do Ceramics but not for a while now, I was at a party a few weeks ago, and met several people who I hadn't seen for years and they were all nagging me to get painting again lol I had to explain to them how my online artistic endeavours take up 99% of my time hahaha.

Top Bottom