What Did The Queen Say?

Yea, we didn't go to the laundry/cleaner/battery aisles to get our stuff. :cool:
I smoked spice once (only time and last) last May on accident. I thought it was something else when this dude at a party passed it to me. If you search smoking spice on YouTube you'll see stories of people getting sick, paralyzed or dying from it. This one chick at the party smoked some and ended up puking in the backyard, then she went into the living room and passed out. I should've checked on her to see if she was still breathing before I left. I don't know what's worse, spice or hand santizer. Hand Sanitzer... Melts in your HAND! not in Your Mouth!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On the contrary I thought Bush was an extraordinary class act. A major reason folks had such a low opinion of him is because he was hammered every single day by those in the media who wanted to keep the ****pot stirred up and stinky. If the Queen of England were called (and portrayed) as a bumbling fool every day for 1460 days, you would start to believe that she's a bumbling fool. After another 1460 days you would want to stone her as to get William in her seat pronto.

Anyway - Bush was "made" into a charicature of a president, which I think served both he and the country wrong. Never underestimate the power of suggestion.
My personal opinion as Texan and a conservative...

I approved of nearly every policy decision GW made. It was how he conducted himself personally on the world stage - his choice of words, his informal mannerism, the phases he would use - those where what made me cringe. OBummer isn't any different with bowing to foreign leaders, his language of Islamic appeasement, and his apologetic tone.

Top Bottom