What Did The Queen Say?

I can't believe people are still buying the 9/11 attacks...

Huh? What are you saying? That there wasn't a HUGE GAPING HOLE in the middle of New York. A hole brought directly to you by instigating cowards who apparently are in heaven screwing one of their many wives?!

Seriously. What are you saying?

And no thanks to the rap music - I'm listening to the sweet sounds of sexy R&B at the moment and will not disturb it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Or...you could vote for Ron Paul, the only honest Presidential candidate. Libertarian party 2012.
Or... ya'll can read the first sentence of that post and realize I'm just copying n pasting a YouTube comment.

I'm just gonna have to edit that post and put it in quotes cuz ya'll don't read! o_O

Huh? What are you saying? That there wasn't a HUGE GAPING HOLE in the middle of New York. A hole brought directly to you by instigating cowards who apparently are in heaven screwing one of their many wives?!

And no thanks to the rap music - I'm listening to the sweet sounds of sexy R&B at the moment and will not disturb it.
He's a conspiracy theorist. Best not to feed the trolls, Jacquii.

I'm going to vote for Gary Coleman.

Oh.

Wait.
I meant Gary Johnson.

But hey... dead people have won before.

Just three weeks before the election the twin-engine Cessna airplane piloted by the Governor's son, Randy, crashed on a heavily forested hillside during a rainstorm and foggy conditions near Goldman, Missouri, about 35 miles south of St. Louis. All three occupants of the plane died in the crash. Because Missouri election law would not allow for Carnahan's name to be removed from the November 7, 2000, ballot, Jean Carnahan, his widow, unofficially became the Democratic candidate. A Senate first, the deceased Carnahan won by a 2% margin. Mrs. Carnahan was then appointed to the Senate and served until November 2002.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Carnahan

I am just saying that gov't is using 9/11 to so do anything and people are buying their bullsh*t actions. I feel sorry for the lost of American in that day as I am an American too. However I don't justify what Bush and his administration did to the millions of families in the Middle East (they are facing everyday 9/11). Do you think the thousand of soldiers lost is really a solution.

Do you think the thousand of soldiers lost is really a solution.

LOL @ the Family Guy clip = HILARIOUS! But. Let's. Not. Get. It. Twisted.

Do you think burning an effigy of President Obama and burning the American flag as these asshats in the Middle East have done for the past couple of weeks is justified? That's a different story. But hey. War is Cause=Effect. And I think we all know that America has never been about the business of waging unwarranted war on other countries... We don't instigate war - we finish them.

And I hate to take this "us against them" tact - but that's what it is. We didn't bring war to them, They (whoever the hell they are - covert jerkoffs) brought it to US. It was a crying shame then - and it's been a crying shame ever since.

But one thing you must understand is that President Bush acted accordingly [[cause-effect]] putting into place a strategic set of policies to protect the citizens he swore to serve.

J.

I meant Gary Johnson.

But hey... dead people have won before.

Just three weeks before the election the twin-engine Cessna airplane piloted by the Governor's son, Randy, crashed on a heavily forested hillside during a rainstorm and foggy conditions near Goldman, Missouri, about 35 miles south of St. Louis. All three occupants of the plane died in the crash. Because Missouri election law would not allow for Carnahan's name to be removed from the November 7, 2000, ballot, Jean Carnahan, his widow, unofficially became the Democratic candidate. A Senate first, the deceased Carnahan won by a 2% margin. Mrs. Carnahan was then appointed to the Senate and served until November 2002.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Carnahan
Ha! I remember this. It's one of those political things that make ya go hmmm...
And interesting post about Gary Johnson on your site. He's got about the most liberal social agenda of anyone I've ever seen, which is a good thing in my opinion. Such a domestic social policy as he would enact really takes the concept of pursuing happiness and exploding it to a more "live and let live" atmosphere. Obviously I'm quite liberal on social matters - What do you mean - A blunt shop on each corner? Pick up a blunt like you can pick up a premade 40 of OE? I can dig it.

It's a pity though that a vote for him would be akin to voting Ross Perot in the '92 '96 elections: wasted. Because America is obviously not ready for a 3 party system LOL

LOL @ the Family Guy clip = HILARIOUS! But. Let's. Not. Get. It. Twisted.

Do you think burning an effigy of President Obama and burning the American flag as these asshats in the Middle East have done for the past couple of weeks is justified? That's a different story. But hey. War is Cause=Effect. And I think we all know that America has never been about the business of waging unwarranted war on other countries... We don't instigate war - we finish them.

And I hate to take this "us against them" tact - but that's what it is. We didn't bring war to them, They (whoever the hell they are - covert jerkoffs) brought it to US. It was a crying shame then - and it's been a crying shame ever since.

But one thing you must understand is that President Bush acted accordingly [[cause-effect]] putting into place a strategic set of policies to protect the citizens he swore to serve.

J.
With respect to your view, but you really sound great when you said its never about business. You don't think Bush and Cheney (Halliburton) benefited from the wars. I mean you won't know those facts until the gov't wants you to know. You do know slavery did happen , and it has nothing to do with business:D And for the record I will never criticize an entire group by the wrong doing of some.

Unfortunately (especially when you consider our 2 party system) a vote for Ron Paul would be a wasted vote.
There is no such thing. A vote for a 3rd party candidate is not wasted, but it is that logic that prevents any serious 3rd party candidacies. Unfortunately, Ron Paul will most likely not win(unless people see the light) and we will end up with another 4 years of the same stuff, regardless of who wins(Romney or Obama.)

Ron Paul couldn't even get enough votes to get the GOP nomination so he sure isn't going to get enough for anything more. That being the case, it doesn't take any logic to know that voting for him or anyone other than the main two will be the same as not voting at all.

Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Ted Nugent (for any gunners here), Mickey Mouse....all count the same when the tally is done....

There will be no viable 3rd party until there is a revolt of the middle class....imho....ymmv, of course.

To be frank, the RNC doesn't even like Paul because his views don't adhere to their extremist views which have only surfaced in the last 30-ish years. And I say that as a Republican myself. This isn't the party I remember.

And interesting post about Gary Johnson on your site. He's got about the most liberal social agenda of anyone I've ever seen, which is a good thing in my opinion. Such a domestic social policy as he would enact really takes the concept of pursuing happiness and exploding it to a more "live and let live" atmosphere. Obviously I'm quite liberal on social matters - What do you mean - A blunt shop on each corner? Pick up a blunt like you can pick up a premade 40 of OE? I can dig it.

It's a pity though that a vote for him would be akin to voting Ross Perot in the '92 '96 elections: wasted. Because America is obviously not ready for a 3 party system LOL
Hmm yeah... like I said on there, I've never heard of Gary Johnson before today. It's pretty cool that he climbed Mount Everest. I don't see any of these pansy nominies being able to do that.

I think the only time I've been impressed by a president or presidential nominee physical attributes is when Bush dodged the shoes thrown at him. :ROFLMAO:

Paul is too much of a Constitutionalist for the RNC to accept him. He tried the 3rd party route before and failed worse than this time. He's just too far out on the fringe for most folks to accept.

Which is sad, because most of his platform is what the country needs. Of course, most people in this country won't bite the bullet and do what the country needs to do....thus, here we are.

Obviously I'm quite liberal on social matters - What do you mean - A blunt shop on each corner? Pick up a blunt like you can pick up a premade 40 of OE? I can dig it.

I hear it's working out okay in Amsterdam, but then their education system is probably better than ours.

Even our drinking age is low. Our kids are immature... it wouldn't work out. But it's a nice try.

American kids are doing stuff like drinking hand sanitizer, smoking bath salts and incense just to get high.

and back in the 70's people thought we were screwed up...at least we stuck with real drugs...LOL
lmaoo growing up I thought hippies were crazy, now I know ya'll were doing light stuff compared to kids these days. Their drugs do way more harm than good.

lol @ this is my third time replying to your post. I'm sorry I couldn't even get my thoughts together the first time I replied so excuse me.

I was talking to my friend today and he said 'Are you voting for 'Gary Johnson'?

I said nicca 'Who???'

Him 'Gary Johnson'

I said 'I don't know no Gary Johnson'

He said 'He wants to legalize weed'

I said 'Word?'

He said 'Yeah he wants to end war, lower taxes, get rid of the IRS'

I said 'Say what? That sounds like Ron Paul'

He said 'Yeah Ron likes him'

I said 'Hmmm lemme think about this ****.'

So I looked him up and the only thing I disliked was gay marriage cause I was raised hardcore Christian so I ain't bout that.

Then I learned he wants our internet to be free and I remember that Obama's strict internet policy is what killed some of my favorite sites.

So I'm voting for this dude.

----

btw no offense to the gay posters on here, just my views. I don't treat ya'll any differently than straight posters.

Top Bottom