What controls the display of Any/Site/Album tabs at /media?

imthebest

Hi,

When viewing /media what controls the display of the right side tabs Any/Site/Album? On my forum I don't see those tabs but on my test installation I'm seeing them...

Thanks,
Super120

I think in an earlier post you said you disabled Categories. If Categories are disabled, then all of your media is in Albums, hence no point in displaying those tabs.

I don't know if this helps... but on my forum I have lots of media. However on my test installation there are no media yet, so the gallery is empty (just a test album, empty too).

I'm confused.

On my test installation logged in as admin I can see the Any/Site/Album tabs however logged in as a regular member I can't. So maybe it's related to permissions? However the permissions for my admin usergroup are the same both in my forum and on my test installation. The same applies to the permissions that appear at admin.php?moderators/super/someone.123

I don't know... the only thing that comes to my mind is what I said on post #4.

It's as I've said. The tabs won't show if you have either albums or categories disabled (by which I mean you have no permission to view albums / categories).

If you have the Override Media Privacy permission then the tabs will still show.

I got it.

Somehow (don't ask me why) my admin username on my test installation was listed at admin.php?user-permissions/ with the following permissions customized and set to "Yes":

- Bypass approval when creating tags of others
- Override media privacy

I changed both permissions to "Not set" and then saved the changes. After doing that my admin username disappeared from the list (expected) and now I don't see those Any/Site/Album tabs anymore.

Top Bottom