Weird upgrade issue?

Lloyd

I am trying to upgrade to 1.1.4. I followed all the instructions in the text file, yet when I visit the install/upgrade page, I get this:
2sJjH

However, a few of my users see the "The board is currently being upgraded. Please check back later." message.

I disabled all addons before attempting to upgrade, I've redownloaded and reuploaded the upgrade package and I also tried accessing install/index.php?upgrade/ directly. It still gives me the aforementioned message. Any ideas?

I just redownloaded 1.1.4 (upgrade package) and I reuploaded it to the default directory (/public_html) and it still gives me the same message.

Where is your forum at? If it is at a directory like /forum, /community, etc. you need to upload the files there.

Did you upload the files via FTP?
Yes

Where is your forum at? If it is at a directory like /forum, /community, etc. you need to upload the files there.
It's not. It's located at the default location.

At any rate, for some reason it randomly started the upgrade a few hours later without any action on my part and rolled the posts back to March 19th so I guess it's all good. I have a video of myself replicating the instructions and the upgrade still not starting if anyone wants to see that.

Top Bottom