Weekly digest [Deleted]

What size image do you find that works well? The images I have tried always look too large in the email.

Anyone concerned that unless we get explicit opt in permission to continue sending this email, that we will have to stop? GDPR.
We need a one-time button in the email inviting people to continue receiving them, and we will only be able to send to those people who have opted in.

• Exception: Email to [unknown] failed setup: Trying to send email to user without email (ID: 6313)
  • src/XF/Mail/Mail.php:86
  • Generado por: Cuenta desconocida
  • 16 Jun 2018 a las 15:00
Seguimiento
#0 src/addons/Andy/WeeklyDigest/XF/Cron/WeeklyDigest.php(134): XF\Mail\Mail->setToUser(Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Entity\User))
#1 [internal function]: Andy\WeeklyDigest\XF\Cron\WeeklyDigest::runWeeklyDigest(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(7.9999988079071)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.9999988079071)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.9999988079071)
#6 job.php(15): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}

I get this error with users that don't have email in his profile.

Is there a way to add an emoji to the subject line? I guess editing the template, but can I just copy/past the emoji in there?

Hi,

would it be possible to add a feature so that only i.e. 500 or 1000 emails are sent out every 10 minutes?

There is no need for that, use a email service provider to handle the sites emails such as Amazon SES Sparkpost, Mailgun, etc.

There is no need for that, use a email service provider to handle the sites emails such as Amazon SES Sparkpost, Mailgun, etc.

I am sorry, but I am in need for this :)

I am aware of all those external providers, but for various reasons I do not want to use them.

I would be even willing to pay for this feature

Seems silly to me but I guess you could push the emails into a job and send them in batches. 🤨

Do you know how to do that so that it automatically works with this script?

I am not a programmer..

I'm currently running XF 1.5 with the XF 1.5 version of the Weekly Digest add-on.

What happens when I upgrade to XF 2.x? Will it use my existing tables? Or will we have to start from scratch? (I couldn't find anything in the overview about this).

Top Bottom