Weekly digest [Deleted]

Following some great support from Andy (the app creator), I have fixed the issue. There was some orphaned records in my database which were causing the problems. It was essentially my issue, but Andy still helped me out with great patience. In other words, my database had issues rather than the add-on, which is working fine now. Thanks again Andy.

Can you make it possible for us to choose which DAY of the week it should send out? After the last update it changed from Tuesday to Saturday and no chance to change it :( ?

Can you make it possible for us to choose which DAY of the week it should send out? After the last update it changed from Tuesday to Saturday and no chance to change it :( ?
@fionix Not sure why @AndyB didn't answer but here goes-
If you want to change the day/time edit the /src/addons/Andy/WeeklyDigest/_data/cron.xml file. Save the changes and then go back into your add-ons and go to the drop down on Weekly digest and rebuild. Your time will now be changed.

admin.php?add-ons/Andy-WeeklyDigest/rebuild

There is nothing that I've read that supports sending out bulk emails on a Saturday is a good time, so I agree changing it is vital to the greatest success of your site.

I've been getting the community popular topics for quite some time, I tried to unsubscribe from them over a month ago but they're still being sent. When I go to /weeklydigest and click Unsubscribe, then hit save, it simply reverts back to the subscribe option. I'm using version 3.4. How can I resolve this? Thanks.

Something strange occurred with this add on.

Since I installed this plugin it has send in average 12000 e-mails to members subscribing, all good, installed it for +1 year ago. But since the 5 of January it only sends out to 5000 subscriber one week and the next week 12000 again.

This is very strange, anyone know what the problem can be?

I can see it on the mail server we use only for the forum to send these e-mails, it can't be that so many have subscribed and unsubscribe. In average there are 1000 new users per week.

Interesting they have not deleted @sonnb . Long pattern of disappearing acts, but they still sell his add-ons https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sonnb-xengallery-xenforo-gallery.2076/

Top Bottom