Website Name Help?!? Donation vs Domain Name!

BrandonT

Ok to start off I am trying to start a community gaming forum it's mostly for myself around roughly 50 of my friends to use but going to be an open website to any.

I have a theme / style / logo and everything completely setup and finished along with pretty much every other aspect of the forum except for a Domain name.

So basically I need help coming up with a clever / unique gaming domain name. It has to do with gaming strategies // videos // general game discussion and etc.

Whoever comes up with a great name (Note: it doesn't have to be fully spelled out it can be series of words broken down into letters / random unique name like (Machinima) has / or incorporate the word gaming. I am open to all suggestions and if I pick your name (must be available) I will donate $5-$10 to the person via Paypal.

Thanks all!

GamingShed.com
PlayOverdose.com
PlayerAnonymous.com
GamerNameless.com
UnnamedGamer.com
NamelessGamer.com
AnonPlayer.com
anongamer.com

I would ask you join my network, but it seems like you've made up your mind that you want to start your own site, your own forum.

I understand that you are lost with what domain name to use, I have a suggestion for you:

You need to choose a favorite word to go with the gaming domain name, and decide if you really want that name. Because if you can't make that choice, then it will not seem like you have passion for your venture. Even if the name seems stupid to others, you have to believe in yourself, and the domain in question.

Let me put it this way:

When I first saw 'xenForo' I was skeptical of the name, it was odd, weird at first, but it grew onto me. I learned to like it. Then I find out the founders of xenForo was by the same people who did vBulletin - everything I thought, went STRAIGHT out of the door.

Some names I tried, let me know if you like any:

XenElite.com
UntitledGaming
TheGameSanc
TheGamerExpo
eGamerSource
iGameSource
eGameDen
TheGamerEscape
TheGSW

Top Bottom