1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Banner, website name and forum icon questions

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Silverhair, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Silverhair

Silverhair Member

Hi all,

Wanting to customize these items...

- the banner, responsive and with website name over top of whatever picture(s) I choose. even better, rotating banner or slideshow of picrtures I choose, with website name over top, and responsive design?

- the "2 balloon" forum icons to the left of each forum title. i would like to personalize these, insert my own logo/icon instead?

Thanks in advance, I am computer illiterate so...sorry, in advance as well. :oops:

2. Silverhair

Silverhair Member

So, I currently have a banner that I installed using the instructions in the manual, it has website name logo, etc, but it is not really responsive at all. If you look at it on a larger computer screen it doesn't change to fit, and vise versa on smaller screen. Ideally it would be nice to have it fit the entire header area, without the background/border color altogether...

Is there some reasonably easy way to do that?