Web Hosting Forum For Reviewing Web Host

Deathstarr

Web Hosting Review Forums - Web Hosting Review Forums

This is a forum that I just purchased It was running smf 1.x and I had to upgrade to SMF 2 then convert it over to Xenforo, I have been working getting the the permissions and theme set, getting things set and posting it around now. I am just working to get the name out It use to be a great forum to join and post up reviews.

Its 10 years old, PR4 and has very little traffic at the moment. Its main problem was the owner stopped advertisements and let it die off. I picked it up cheap and with 800 members and 6000 post Its a good platform to build on.

I have installed Apex from @Russ and at @Steve F of PixelExit. I do not have much install besides a spam plugin built by @W1zzard

Check out Web Hosting Review Forum

Web Hosting Review Forums - Web Hosting Review Forums

This is a forum that I just purchased It was running smf 1.x and I had to upgrade to SMF 2 then convert it over to Xenforo, I have been working getting the the permissions and theme set, getting things set and posting it around now. I am just working to get the name out It use to be a great forum to join and post up reviews.

Its 10 years old, PR4 and has very little traffic at the moment. Its main problem was the owner stopped advertisements and let it die off. I picked it up cheap and with 800 members and 6000 post Its a good platform to build on.

I have installed Apex from @Russ and at @Steve F of PixelExit. I do not have much install besides a spam plugin built by @W1zzard

Check out Web Hosting Review Forum

Looks nice and clean :), always enjoyed the boxed look in the framework.

Best of luck with the site, thought about using like the Showcase or RM for reviews at all?

Top Bottom